- 8 sensor technology (both hands and feet) to get an accurate analysis of body composition.
- Max load: 150 Kg
Measurements (do not use with children under 6 years):
- Body Fat Percentage: rated – / 0 / + / + +.
- Body Mass Index (BMI): rated – / 0 / + / + +.
- Basal Metabolic Rate.
- Skeletal Muscle Percentage: rated – / 0 / + / + +.
Visceral fat (risk of cardiovascular disease): individuals 18 to 80 years old. 0-30 levels, rated 0 / + / + +.
- It records 4 user profiles, with the last measurement for each one.
- Guest mode.
- Product: Body Composition Monitor
- Model #: HBF-511B (BF511)
- Body weight: 0 to 150 kg with increments of 0.1 Kg
- Body Fat Percentage: 5.0 to 60.0% with increments of 0.1%
- Skeletal Muscle Percentage: 5.0 to 50.0% with increments of 0.1%
- BMI: 7.0 to 90.0 with increments of 0.1
- Visceral Fat Level: 30 levels with increments of 1 level
- BMI classification: – (Low) / 0 (Normal) / + (Overweight) / + + (Obese) with 12 bars on screen
- Classification of Body Fat percentage: – (Low) / 0 (Normal) / + (High) / + + (Very High) with 12 bars on screen
- Classification of Visceral Fat level: 0 (Normal) / + (High) / + + (Very High) with 9 bars on screen
- Height: 100.0 to 199.5 cm
- Age: 6 to 80 years
- Gender: Male / Female
* Units of measurement: kg (cm) / lb (inch)
* The age range for the level of Visceral Fat and its classification and the classification of the Skeletal Muscle percentage is 18 to 80 years.
* The age range for the Body Fat percentage and its classification, the Skeletal Muscle percentage, the BMR, and the BMI and its classification is 6 to 80 years old.
- 0.0 kg – 40.0 kg: ± 0.4 kg
- 40.0 kg – 150.0 kg: ± 1%
- Body Fat %: 3.5%
- Skeletal Muscle %: 3.5%
- Visceral Fat level: 3 levels
4 AA (R6) batteries (you can also use AA (LR6) alkaline batteries)
Approximately 1 year (making 4 measurements a day and using manganese batteries)
Working temperature / humidity:
- +10°C – +40°C
- 30% – 85% HR
Storage temperature / humidity / pressure:
- -20°C – +60°C
- 10% – 95% RH
- 700 hPa – 1060 hPa
*The following references can be found in our webpage as optional accessories: