Tanita BC-1000 for high precision body analysis.
Tanita BC-1000 is a high-performance scale that uses the Bioimpedance principle, which allows you to get a detailed view of your internal health status.
It incorporates the ANT + wireless transmission technology. It is compatible with FR60HR, Forerunner 310XT and Edge 800 heart rate monitors in order to monitor the values of your workout.
The scale automatically turns on when it detects a compatible heart rate monitor (not included) or a PC with the ANT + USB Stick device (not included, ref 829-HTACCE02). The measurement data are sent to the heart rate monitor or to the PC where you can analyse them with the GMON Software (not included, ref. 829-HTACCE03).
You can also display the results on the D-1000 remote display (not included, ref 829-HTACCE01).
It measures nine body values. Weight, body fat % and body water % are displayed on the scale.
The other values (physique rating, muscle mass, daily caloric intake, bone mass, metabolic age and visceral fat) may be displayed on a heart rate monitor and/or sent to the PC or to the D-1000 remote display (not included, ref 829-HTACCE01).
- Weight (up to 200 kg)
- Guest Mode
- Athlete mode
- Recall function
- Weight capacity: 200 kg
- Weight increments: 0.1 kg
- Power supply: DC 6V (4 LR6-AA batteries are included)
- Power consumption: Maximum 100 mA
- Operating temperature range: 41 °F – 95 °F / 5 °C – 35 °C
- 829-HTACCE02 ANT + USB Stick for TANITA BC-1000
- 829-HTACCE03 Software GMON Consumer 3 for TANITA BC-601 and BC-1000
- 829-HTACCE04 GMON Fit 1000 Pro Health Monitoring software for TANITA BC-1000
- 829-HTACCE01 D-1000 ANT + Remote Wireless Display for TANITA BC-1000