- Optimal wind speed
- Excellent drying capacity
- Easy to use
- Long-lasting carbon brush and motor
- Ultra low noise
- Save energy and eco-friendly
What makes CYCLONE the best dryer in the world?
- Cutting edge technology at affordable pricing to meet all your needs.
- There is a great need for a machine that has a stronger blow force, which currently is not available on the market..
- The blow force is a more important parameter than just the wind speed or air volume. For this reason we have introduced another element which allows a higher performance of the product.
- Higher blow force, higher wind speed, lower noise, longer life span and easier to operate.
Super blow force:
- After 5 years of continuous research, the new 52mm diameter hose system has been launched.
- This hose is much wider than previous models, which was only 40mm. It provides the user a higher blow force of 605grams, an increase of 45%, and an unmatched wind speed of 60 meters per second which is an 40% increase over previous models.
- A better air flow system and a smaller flow friction force has allowed this unit to perform at a higher energy efficient ratio.
- According to test results the 1200 watt motor outperforms the 1600 watt dryers currently on the market.
- This unit will allow a 30% savings in energy consumption.
Motor life span:
- The Cyclone dryer will allow an extended product life span, based on the following points:
- Longer carbon brush, improved from 32mm to 38mm, the longest currently on the market.
- Smaller carbon pellets and a smoother rotor technology, creates smaller sparks which gives the Cyclone dryer a longer life span by 30% compared to the previous
- The result of this new motor technology gives the user 800 operation hours with a pair of carbon brushes that can be changed twice to give a total performance time of 2,400 hours.
- After continuous research and development, this technology has greatly improved the carbon brush spring, which prevents motor damage and ensures a longer life span of the product.
- The components of the motor have been improved for an easy opening of the housing of the machine, allowing en easy removal of all electrical components.
- Clip replacement technology in the motor allows a quick and easy replacement of the carbon brush and all component parts.
- The technology used for the metallic components has eliminated all welded seams on the front and rear caps of the machine, as well as the main housing, leading to a fully sealed housing, reducing the emitted noise.
- Test results show that at the highest wind speed the noise emitted is 83 decibels, compared to the current industry standard of 100 decibels, which means a 20% reduction for a more comfortable sound level.
- The USA produced temperature switch, cuts the heating element in 25ms, and begins working again after the core temperature of the heating element has been reduced to 85ºC, which allows this unit to perform at an output temperature of maximum 52ºC.
- This dryer offers high temperature resistant silicone wires, a high temperature resistant switch and circuit boards, and emergency cut off switch for an overheated motor. Furthermore, durable grounded wires that allow a safe performance.
- Easy to operate.
- It has a patented easy use nozzle which allows the operator to remove the nozzle head with the use of just one finger, with a simple click.
- Rated voltage: 220-240V 50Hz / 110-120V 60Hz
- Blow force: 605 g
- Rated current: 8.2A (220V) – 16.4A (110V)
- Maximum wind speed: 60m/s
- Maximum power (220V or 110V): 1800W
- Minimum wind speed: 27m/s
- Heating power: 600W
- Noise (on back of the dryer at 0.5m): 94 dbA
- Maximum temperature (environmental temperature at 32ºC): 52ºC
- Noise (on top of the dryer at 0.5m): 83 dbA
- Net weight: 4.3 kg
- Gross weight: 5.1 kg
- Product dimension (flexibIe hose not lncluded): 34 x 16 x 21 cm.
- Packing dimensions (LxWxH): 45 x 30 x 24 cm.