Grain Moisture Meter Pro, high quality and higher precision. It has a built-in balance to achieve greater accuracy of measurements. Thanks to the moisture analyser you can check the grain moisture quickly and accurately, directly in the field or on-site grain storage.
- Fast and accurate measurement.
- Incorporated weighing system considerably increases the measurement accuracy.
- Average measurement accuracy less than 0,5% for the standard point.
- Easy to use.
- Semi-automatic filling of the chamber for measuring dispenser.
- Modern design and ergonomically shaped.
- Scheduled for 8 species.
- Recommended for companies buying and storing grain.
Species ranged and programmed:
|Oat||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
|Rape||4,0 % – 20,0 %|
|Barley||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
|Rye||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
|Corn||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
|Common wheat||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
|Durum wheat||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
|Triticale||9,0 % – 24,0 %|
- Dimensions: 25 x 16 x 12 cm
- Weight: 1595 g. (with the battery)
- Method of filling the chamber: Semi-automatic from special dispenser
- Sample volume: 210 ml.
- Moisture measurement method: From capacity and weight
- Power: 1 x 9 V battery, type 6LF-22
- Power Consumption: ~20 mA
- Approximate time of continous work of a stack: ~28 h.
- Indicator battery depletion: Automatic
- Display: Alphanumeric LCD 2 x 16 digits
- Keyboard: Membrane
- Resolution of the signs: Temperature – 1 ºC, humidity – 0,1 %
- Measurement control: A microcomputer system
- Temperature compensation: Automatic
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 1 ºC
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ±0,8 % in a range from 10% humidity, above 10% ±0,04 of the measured value +0,4% (for corn ±0,9% in a range up to 10% humidity ±0,05 of the measured value +0,4%)
- Recommended working temperature: 10°C to 35°C
- Recommended storage temperature: 5°C to 45°C
- Moisture analyser
- Special semiautomatic dispenser
- 1 x alkaline battery 6LF-22 type, 9V
- Multipurpose plastic transport box