EDAN veterinary electrocardiograph for VE-100:
The Edan VE-100 is a compact Veterinary electrocardiograph record 1 channel with digital signal management, which is known for providing all the features necessary to meet the needs of daily work.
The team has a high resolution LCD screen that allows previewing of the signal before registration.
Lightweight, convenient and secure, designed for tough working conditions.
- 1 channel data capture.
- Ergonomic, portable and reliable.
- Waveform display and configurable parameters.
- High resolution thermal printer.
- Built in rechargeable lithium battery. AC / DC.
- Port of entry / exit.
- Digital filtering, which avoids interference wave producidadas AC or EMG.
- Automatic adjustment of baseline optimization of printing / position.
- Selector Automatic or manual operation.
- Recommended use: Small animals (dogs, cats, etc.)
- LCD 192 x 64 pixels.
- Data storage and transfer of 120 patients through a USB flash drive, Ethernet or serial port.
- Power supply: 110-115V / 220-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Paper size: 50 mm x 25 m.
- Cable veterinarian AHA / IEC 5 endings.
- Integrated rechargeable battery 3 hours of use (AC / DC).
- Clips and clip electrodes.
- Thermal paper rolls.