- Laser Nd : Switched YAG Q is a model of latest laser technology that shortens the recovery period and guarantees maximum safety for the skin.
- The skin absorbs the laser waves instantly with maximum safety.
- The laser has two wavelengths: 1064 nm and 532 nm.
- The cooling system is included in the main unit; its function is to maintain a stable thermal environment for optimum operation of the device.
PLEASE FIND THE DEMONSTRATION VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- Tattoo removal.
- Eyebrow micropigmentation removal.
- Eyeliner micropigmentation removal.
- Wavelength: 1064 nm –7532 nm
- Maximum power: 532/1064 nm (300-1600 mJ)
- Diameter of the light beam: 2-8 mm
- Pulse width: <6 ns
- Screen: Colour screen LCD 8.4 TFT 6”
- Cooling system
- Yag bar size: Ø7 + Ø8
- Repetition rate: 1-6 Hz Adjustable
- Power: 500 W
- Operating period: Operation for 8 hours with rest periods.
- Power supply:
- 100/110V, 50-60 Hz
- 230-260V, 50-60 Hz
- It allows to select the appropriate parameters for each patient.
- It allows to control the entire process to avoid problems.
- Handpiece with 2 heads:
- Head 532nm (wavelength): To treat red or brown pigment.
- Head 1064nm (wavelength): To treat blue or black pigment.
- Handpiece support
- Operator goggles
- Client goggles
- Hose and funnel
- Set with 2 keys
- Power cable
- User manual