High speed laser for tattoo removal BW-190
- The Q-switched laser is the most effective way to remove tattoos with short, sharp pulses, which decompose tattoo pigments and are absorbed by skin cells.
- The Q-switched Nd: YAG handpiece works with two different wavelengths to treat a wide range of colours.
The Q-switched laser emits specific wavelengths very quickly (in nanoseconds) at very high energy levels. These pulses are selectively absorbed by the tattoo pigment, breaking it into fragments small enough for the body to recognize the particles as a foreign object.
During the following weeks, some of the particles (in the superficial cuticle) are eliminated from the body and the rest (in the deep tissue) are absorbed and digested by the macrophages and eliminated by the immune system.
As the specific wavelengths used can only be absorbed by the pigment particles, durable lesions on normal skins and tissues do not occur.
- 532nm head (wavelength): to treat red, yellow, and orange pigments.
- 1064nm head (wavelength): to treat black, green, and blue pigments.
- Tattoo removal.
- Eyebrow micropigmentation removal.
- Eyeliner micropigmentation removal.
- Lip micropigmentation removal.
- Laser type: Nd: YAG Q-switched
- Wavelength: 1064 nm and 532 nm
- Power requirements: 90-130V, 50Hz / 60Hz or 200-260v, 50Hz
- Pulse width: <10 ns
- Pulse frequency: 1-10 Hz
- Beam diameter: 3 – 5 mm
- Energy density: 20 to 1600 mJ/P
- Dimensions (width x length x height): 30 x 36 x 46 cm
- Packing dimensions: 44 x 55 x 45 cm.
- Weight: 18 kg
- Display: Touch screen LCD 8 "
- Two heads (1064nm and 532nm).
- Handpiece support.
- Operator glasses.
- Customer goggles.
- Power cord.