Surgical dry suction unit with fairing.
This unit is intended for oral cavity treatments as it can pump foreign objects with germs, such as oral secretions and dirty blood. It also protects the environment since objects can be treated before being pumped. Typically, the dental pump unit is equipped with an oral cavity treatment unit.
This suction system includes:
- Anti-vibration system
- Exhaust air muffler
- Quiet stationary engine
- Epoxy paint: Smooth, shiny and hygienic
- Painted stainless steel cabinet
- The separator and the turbine prevent the blood foam and the airflow liquid from entering into the turbine gap.
- Powerful suction pump.
- Friendly structure for easy assembly, disassembly and sealing.
- The separator and the dirt collection bottle are easy to disassemble for cleaning and installation.
- The fully self-controlled system can start and stop automatically.
- The high-power pressure control enables a safe and reliable power supply.
- Compact size, light weight and minimal noise.
|One workstation (864-APC000700)||Two workstations (864-APC000710)|
|Power supply||230V AC||220V AC|
|Frequency||50 Hz||50 Hz|
|Fuse||BGXP 5×20 8A (delay)||BGXP 5×20 20A (delay)|
|Size (L x W x H)||60 x 41 x 65 cm||69 x 41 x 65 cm|
|Weight||35 Kg||45 Kg|
|Full unit||Vacuum||>=11 KPa||-17 KPa|
|Pump flow||>=360 L/min||>=750 L/min|
|Suction pump||Turning speed||2800 rpm||2800 rpm|
|Maximum flow||120 m3/h||120 m3/h|
|Maximum vacuum||14 KPa||21 KPa|
|Noise||<=60 dB (A)||<=60 dB (A)|