The suction unit Eolo Plus, a good example of adaption of such a device that adapts to the needs and requirements of the dental sector.
- Its dual filter system is optmized to work with the most common materials in the dental laboraty (including abrasives such as aluminum oxide and silicon).
- The compast chassis structure easily adapts to the usual furniture in the laboratory, taking up minimal space.
- Of particular interest is the electric control, which is equipped with the overload protection systems or obstructions in the suction, and visual fill level indicator filter.
- The vacuum cleaning unit also allows the ¨synchronized start¨ sucking simultaeously with two different sources (sandblasting, micromotors, etc…) mode.
- The detection operation and adjustment of micromotors is performed by the electronic control itself, allowing to adjust input levels for any micromotor, including ¨brush-less¨ type (brushless).
- Excelent sound insulation and attrctive design.
- Robust and durable.
- Height: 585 mm
- Width: 210 mm
- Depth: 500 mm
- Weight: 17 kg