Motor-driven centrifuge with digital timer. Used during casting processes with oxi-propane blow torch, to pour the fused metal inside the cylinder.
- Ref. 864-MIS002300 Without cabinet
- Ref. 864-MIS002400 With cabinet
- In compliance with the CEE safety directives.
- Safety lock to protect the user from the parts in motion during the process.
- The self-braking engine will stop the machine as soon as the operating door is opened.
- Fixed part, which does not allow contact with electronically powered parts.
- Electric danger signal.
- The machine works exclusively when completely closed.
- Digital timer.
- Double stainless steel articulated arm
- Wihout cabinet (D x W x H): 57 x 60 x 33 cm
- With cabinet (D x W x H): 57 x 60 x 94 cm
- Without cabinet: 43 Kg
- With cabinet: 60 Kg
- Power voltage: 220V – 50 Hz
- Fuse: 10A
- Motor speed: 420 tr/mm