Compact induction smelter desktop, with high performance and simple operation. Despite being equipped with a sophisticated electronic control, their operation is as simple as possible to make it as easy to use as a standard centrifuge machine.
The chassis is entirely constructed of stainless steel. It also has a high power of 2600 W . and a manual control for the power / temperature, allowing you to melt metals up to 1750 ºC. In general it can melt any dental alloy except for titanium and its alloys.
The main advantages of Vestacast can be summarized as followed:
- Excellent energy efficiency: high melting capacity against low consumption.
- Consistent melt with minimum loss of material. Significant reduction of finishing needed in the work with Vestacast.
- Very compact. Easy to maintain and manage.
- Voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 16 A (aprox.)
- Power of the melting: 2,6 kW, 100 kHz
- Water supply: 2 l/min (aprox.)
- Height: 400 mm
- Width: 565 mm
- Depth: 580 mm
- Weight: 55,5 kg