- For the joints of the knee and hip.
- ARTROMOT-K1 model combines the best qualities of the tested knee mobilization splints ARTROMOT with the latest technology and dynamic. ARTROMOT-K1 model has been designed and developed especially for use in the demanding daily routine in hospitals and in health care at home or rental service. ARTROMOT-K1 model stands out for its easy and intuitive handling of the manual programming unit provided easy to understand pictograms.
- Arthrotomy, arthroscopy in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis.
- Following a joint mobilization anestasiado spleen.
- Nonunion fractures treated surgically.
- Stable osteosynthesis mobilization phase.
- Surgical soft tissue around the joint.
- Corrective osteotomies.
- Total endoprosthesis knee and hip.
- Plastic surgery or reconstruction of the cruciate ligaments.
- Complex operations of the knee.
- Operations in the articular cartilage, eg autologous chondrocyte transplantation.
- Power supply: 220 V
- Range of motion: Extension / flexion (knee): -10 ° / 0 ° / 120 °
- Extension / flexion (hip): 0 ° / 7 ° / 115 °
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimensions: 97 x 36 x 23 cm
- Height of patients: approx. 120-200 cm
Model functions ARTROMOT-K1 Classic:
- Breaks (extension and flexion): 0-59 seconds per 1-59 minutes
- Speed: 5% -100%
- Key Lock Function: Prevents accidental changes to the configuration of the parameters.
Additional Features ARTROMOT-K1 Standard Model:
- Timer: 1-59 minutes / 1-24 hours / continuous operation.
- Breaks (extension and / or bending): 0-59 seconds per 1-59 minutes.
- Charge reversal in stages: 1-25 / security mechanism for the patient.
- Heating program: Gradual Approach to the maximum range of motion.
- Total therapy time: Time added to the treatment sessions.
- New patient: On the default setting for new patients.
- Transport setting: Place the ferrule in the transport position.
- Service Menu.