- For the elbow joint.
- Arthrotomy, arthroscopy in combination with synovectomy, arthrolysis.
- Nonunion fractures treated surgically.
- Stable osteosynthesis mobilization phase.
- Stent implantations.
- Following a joint mobilization anestasiado spleen.
- Biceps tendon reconstructions treated surgically.
- Surgical soft tissue around the joint.
- Power supply: 220 V
- Range of motion: Extension / flexion: -5 ° / 0 ° / 140 °
- Pronation / supination: 90 ° / 0 ° / 90 °
- Motor control: ON / OFF for isolated movements extension / flexion or pronation / supination.
- Synchronization Engine: ON / OFF
- Speed: 1% -100%
- Timer: 1 min-24 h / permanent service
- Breaks: 0-60 min
- Charge reversal in stages (motors A and B separated): 1-25 / security mechanism.
- Total therapy time: Record the total duration of treatment.
- Heating program: For a slow approach to the maximum range of motion.
- Patient chip card: For the storage of processing parameters.
- New Patient: To perform a basic adjustment in case of new patients.
- ISO Motion Program (isolated movement): Enables separate exercises carried out in both directions of movement.
- Repeat on final grades (EX / PRO-FLEX / SUP): Increases the frequency of movement in the final degrees of range of motion set.
- Stretch (EX-FLEX-PRO-SUP): Allows gently expand the range of motion.
- Documentation of therapy: Plot all CICOL treatment.
- Key Lock Function: Prevents accidental changes to the configuration of IOS parameters.
- Set transport: Cocoi the motors in the transport position.
- ARTROMOT-E2: Weight: 28.7 kg – Dimensions: 87.5 x 57.5 x 58 cm
- ARTROMOT-E2 Compact Weight: 17 kg – Dimensions: 87.5 x 57.5 x 29 cm