Castillo upper extremity whirlpool.
The modern whirlpool Castillo is designed to allow treatment of hands, forearms and elbows.
The whirlpool massage is applied via 10 wall-mounted jets.
This low-capacity tank offers an excellent system for the treatment of the upper limbs.
The built-in thermomixer allows to adjust water temperature.
Optionally, this model can be equipped with an electronic panel to set working time and filling level and to display temperature of water.
An advantage of this model is that it offers easy access for patient on wheelchairs.
The Castillo bathtub has a modern and ergonomic design.
- Made of glass fibre reinforced resin.
- Self-supporting construction with six adjustable feet and without metal frame for extra comfort.
- Spoutless water filling system.
- Thermomixer to allow regulation of water temperature during filling process.
- Low water consumption.
- Modern and ergonomic design.
- 1L of KRISTALIN disinfectant 19.903.001
- Universal chair BETA with height adjustment 54 and 79 cm 19.220.001
- 5005 RAL Signal blue
- 10217 RAL White
- 5012 RAL Light blue
- 9001 RAL Cream white
- 6027 RAL Light green
- 3017 RAL Pink
- 6018 RAL Yellow green
- 2004 RAL Pure orange
- 6002 RAL Leaf green
Specify interior and exterior colour:
- Interior standard colour: light blue (RAL 5012).
- Exterior standard colour: white (RAL 10217).
- Models: Castillo and Castillo Basic.
- Capacity: 36 L
- Dimensions: 95 x 110 x 107.
|Castillo bathtub||Castillo basic bathtub|
|Regulation of water aeration for pearl bath||Yes||Yes|
Electronic panel to set working time and filling level
|Pump "dry working" protection||Yes||No|
|Automatic switch off after treatment||Yes||No|
|More jets can be added||Optional||Optional|