T-UWM/E electrotherapeutic tub.
The electrotherapeutic bath tub T-UWM/E allows to provide two different ways of treatment in water environment:
- Electrotherapy treatment.
- Underwater massage.
Electrotherapeutic treatment in water has positive effect on various tissues and human body systems. It has influence on nervous system and improves blood circulation.
The therapist can set polarity for each of the 9 electrodes installed on the tub walls and select galvanic, dynamic or faradic current.
All parameters are set on easy operated touch screen control panel.
Underwater massage may be performed with a hose (with exchangeable nozzles).
It is possible to install a system of jets fixed on the tub walls (option).
- Control panel for electrotherapy (controlled by microprocessor, with waterproof keypad, with no switch or valves).
- Pump with overload protection, 400V, 50 Hz and 1.6 kW.
- Stainless steel electrodes V4a.
- Filling system with 2 valves for hot and cold water.
- Hand shower.
- Pump 400 V, 50 Hz, 1.6 kW.
- Pressure control valve.
- Hose for underwater massage with 3 interchangeable tips.
- Pressure gauge.
- Side hand rails.
- Head support.
- Main switch.
- Stair 53L x 43W x 39H cm 19.037.001
- 1L KRISTALIN disinfectant 19.903.001
- 6 side jets (3 on each side).
- 3 spine jets.
- Pearl bath system (14 x 5 jets)
- Electronic control panel: automatic filling, treatment time, temperature and pump protection device.
- Disinfection system.
- 5005 RAL Signal blue
- 10217 RAL White
- 5012 RAL Light blue
- 9001 RAL Cream white
- 6027 RAL Light green
- 3017 RAL Pink
- 6018 RAL Yellow green
- 2004 RAL Pure orange
- 6002 RAL Leaf green
Please specify interior and exterior colour:
- Standard interior colour: light blue (RAL 5012).
- Standard exterior colour: white (RAL 10217).
Tub model: T-UWM/E 330-01501003
- Capacity: 350 l
- Dimensions: 230 x 96 x 90
Tub model: T-UWM/E 330-01501003A
- Capacity: 300 l
- Dimensions: 210 x 96 x 90