Nitrile examination gloves Gentle Touch powder-free chlorinated 100 pcs. Long cuff with edge for better protection against spillage.
- 100% high quality nitrile.
- Suitable for users alergic to latex.
- Non sterile.
- Ambidextrous users.
- Long cuff with edge for better protection against spillage.
- Flexible. They avoid hand fatigue.
- Adaptability and sensitiveness.
- AQL < 1.5.
- Thickness: 0.12 mm.
- Breaking strength: 6 N.
- Size M = size 8.
- Dispenser box 100 pcs with easy previously die-cut opening for an hygienic access to the glove.
The product has been labelled in compliance with sanitary standards. It includes:
- Expiry date.
- Manufacture date.
- Lot number.
- Name and address of importing firm.
- Name and characteristics of the product.
- Brand name.
- CE mark.
- Quantity per package.
- EU marks: storage, warnings, disposable product, etc.
Standards and directives:
- Real Decreto 1591/2009 that regulates medical devices according to Directive 93/42 CEE on medical devices (Class I).
- Directive 86/686 CEE– Category III.
- Standard EN 455-1: warrants freedom from holes under the limit of AQL index 1.5.
- Standard EN 455-2: warrants that the gloves size comply with the European standards and meet the necessary breaking strength.
- Standard EN 455-3: warrants biocompatibility test and requirements for biocompatibility labelling.
- Standard EN 374- (1-2-3): warrants protection against microorganisms and chemical substances.
- Standard EN 420: it meets the requirements for protection gloves.
- Standard EN 388: protection against mechanical risks.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 on plastic materials and objects in contact with food.
- ASTM F1671: resistance against penetration of blood and bacteriological virus.