Point finder POINTER EXCEL II. With treatment.
It is a next-generation device with digital display, precision locator and stimulator of acupuncture and "trigger" points with polarity switch.
Excell II stimulates nerve endings based on electricity, applying different polarity currents through the skin. This aims to relieve some types of chronic and acute pain, as well as those derived from post-operative processes.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Elongated anatomical shape that facilitates use.
- Switch for sensitivity, current and polarity adjustment.
- Signal detection: beep sound, light signal and digital display that indicates the frequency and sensitivity.
- Two interchangeable pointers: Acupuncture and Ear.
- Direct stimulation.
- Output: 0-22 ma.
- Output frequency: adjustable from 1 to 16 hz.
- Polarity switch: (+/-).
- Output amplitude: 220 microseconds.
- Wave type: continuous.
- Dimensions: 17 x 3.3 x 2.3 cm.
- Weight: 60 g.
- Total weight (with case): 230 g.
- Power supply: 1 battery 9 V
- 1 electrode.
- 2 interchangeable pointers: for Ear and acupuncture.
- 1 plastic box lined with foam.