- Safe, painless and accurate moxibustion practice because it produces little smoke.
- It consists of a circular support for moxa made of stainless steel and a burning ring in which the Artemis.
- Moxsafe needle is placed over the metal and turns quickly with a lighter.
- The heat is conducted directly to the needle penetrating thus the desired skin area.
- The Artemis burn for exactly 6 minutes.
- The ash remains in the support moxas avoiding unnecessary risks.
- Moxsafe is removed after the cooling phase and is removed from the mode which the metal needle.
- Moxibustion is an oriental medicine therapy that uses the root of the plant feverfew pressed or mugwort which is shaped cigar called moxa. It plays an important role in systems of medicine in China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Tibet, Mongolia.
- Feverfew is aged and grind to powder, and the practitioners they burn or further processed into flakes that resemble cigarettes. Sometimes they use it indirectly, with acupuncture needles, and other burn it ”over” the patient’s skin.