Acupuncture Stimulator. SDZ-III.
Team Electric acupuncture treatment SDZ-III (nerve and muscle stimulator) is a modern combination of the latest high-tech and micro computed with Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine theory of meridians. This equipment is based on the traditional SDZ series of electronic instruments acupuncture treatment. This product is used for applying low frequency pulses to stimulate acupuncture points on the human body. It includes acupuncture needles, and can be combined with the use of acupuncture needles.
6 independent channels each.
Wave types: continuous, intermittent and dense disperse.
Selection of treatment time
Works with needle electrodes.
Detector has no points.
It can adapt to the current.
Applications: Electroacupuncture with needles, electric massage and magnetic therapy.
• Pulse output: Bidirectional pulsed wave nonsymmetric triangular
• Pulse Rate: 1-100 Hz adjustable. The MPE in the frequency should be ± 15%.
• Frequency output pulse:
• Continuous Wave: Continuously adjustable 1-100 Hz
• Intermittent wave: Continuous wave: frequency 1-100 Hz continuously adjustable, interval time between groups of continuous waves: 5 seconds.
• WAVE DD: distant wave frequency is one-fifth of the wavelength dense, dense wave frequency is 5 – 100 Hz adjustable time distant wave duration is 5 seconds, the duration of dense wave is 10sec.
• Output pulse width: 0.175 ms, Errors <= ± 30%
• Value of peak power output <= 80V (500Ω load)
• Pulse Output Channels: 6 channels
• Power supply: Internal: 9V DC (2 batteries) or AC-DC adapter with input 220AC, 50hz/110V, 60Hz, 9V DC output, 150 mA
• Input Power: 10VA
• Volume: 440 mm (length) x 340 mm (width) x 123 mm (H)
• Weight: 2.6 Kg
• 6 output wires for electrodes
• 6 pairs of electrodes to the skin (size: 50 mm x 50 mm)
• 6 pairs of Filiform needle electrode (metal bracket) (size <= 28 mm)
• A user manual.
• A certificate of product quality
• A foam box against shock.