Long-pulsed vascular laser Nd: YAG Vega 10.64. It emits a 1064nm wavelength that penetrates deep into the tissue and coagulates selectively without damaging the epidermis.
* Watch video at the end of this description.
- Versatile laser.
- It emits a 1064nm wavelength that penetrates deep into the tissue and coagulates selectively without damaging the epidermis.
- It transmits enough energy or fluency for an effective coagulation of vessels.
- Several wavelengths can be selected to treat vessels of different sizes.
- Aesthetic medicine
- Vascular surgery
The special laser absorption helps close the small blood vessels on the surface.
- It allows treatment of vascular injuries on face.
- Only few sessions enable neutralizing unsightly capillaries of the upper legs.
- For light skin types, laser technology makes it possible to treat superficial imperfections of the face and neckline.
Non-ablative skin rejuvenation and skin tightening:
- The deep thermal action of the laser sources induces remodeling of dermal collagen and connective tissue stimulation. This way, tissular tighness is enhanced.
- In few treatments, a photo rejuvenation of surface heliodermias is obtained (specifically on the face, chest and back of the hands). Stains and redness caused mainly by age and sunlight disappear.
Specific effects and treatments:
- Teleangiectasia on face.
- Non-ablative skin photorejuvenation.
- Lateral eyebrow toning.
- Removal of nevus, fibroids, hemangiomas, warts, etc.
- Facial couperose.
- Seborrheic keratoses.
- Xanthelasmas on eyelids and nasolabial fold.
- Calloused bodies.
Instructions and necessary sessions:
Pigmented injuries removal does not leave scars on the skin.
- Moles removal requires an average of 4-6 sessions. Freckles and age spots, from 2-4.
- For red and blue vascular injuries removal in lower limbs and face, up to 4 sessions are needed, depending on each case.
The Nd: YAG laser is also used to remove warts and fibroids in few sessions.
- For decalcanti folliculitis removal and seborrheic keratoses treatment, more sessions are needed.
- Surgical multifocal probe (4 focus)
- Defocused probe
- Free-fiber probe
- Mains power supply: 230 V, 50-60 Hz
- 8” touch screen colour display
- Type of source: nd:YAG
- Maximum peak power: 25 W
- Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Adjustable pulsed/continuous mode: 10% – 100%
- Frequency: 1 – 1000 Hz
- Risk Class: 4
- Class of insulation according to EN60601-1: I-BF
- Fluency: Up to 1920 J/cm2
- Laser emission control by pedal
- Output channels: 1
- Pre-set programmes: 30 female – 31 male
- Storable protocols on the memory: 250
- Storable protocols on the USB memory: 4 Gb
- Size: 40 x 28 x 104 cm
- Weight: 32 kg
Complies with standard 93/42/EEC.