AWS MED medical esthectics shock waves.
Medical CE certified technology with high energy acoustic waves that transfer high frequency oscillations into the patient´s body. This innovative system is a non surgical treatment with excellent results in body sculpturing, cellulite treatment and skin tightening.
A shockwave is a high energy sound wave delivered by a generator. A probe or headpiece delivers a sound wave which spreads inside the tissue till the deepest layers. This effect relaxes the connective tissue, while the skin is toned upwards. The therapy enhances significantly the blood flow within the tissue, stimulating collagen production and strengthening the dermis and epidermis. After the AWS MED treatment the skin and connective tissue are revitalised, regaining its natural elasticity and visibly enhancing the skin texture.
With the AWS system unnecessary fat cells are eliminated from abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs and upper part of the arms. The treatment is carried out through smooth movements with the probe on the injured area. Through the skin, the sound waves reach the fat cells by increasing the superficial skin temperature and by this way removing fat from the body through sweat, faeces and urine. The first results may be noticed after the third treatment.
Acoustic shock waves:
This device uses selective high penetration acoustic shock waves with Acoustic Wave Therapy technology, highly effective to reduce permanently all types of localised fat.
- They can focus on specific depths and intensities of tissues.
- They can reach a depth of 8.5 cm.
- They have a local influence.
- They act on blood vessels increasing blood flow.
- They increase the metabolism in the treatment area.
- The can act on stem cells.
- They can dissolve calcifications in muscles, bursae, joints, etc.
- They can stop tissues inflammation (in the joint capsule, in joints…).
- Body sculpturing
- Cellulite therapy (range from I to III)
- Tissue muscle tightening
- Smoothing scars and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Treatment of pregnancy stretch marks
- Contour reduction
- Power supply: 230 Vac 50-60 Hz, ±10% 115 Vac 50-60 Hz, ±10%
- Display: 10.4” Colour Touch Screen
- Types of shock: Burst Auto, One Touch, Burst, Continuous, Single
- Operating pressure of the unit: (1.5 – 5) bar – a step of 0.1 bar
- Shock transmission frequency: (1 – 20) Hz 1 Hz steps
- Number of guaranteed shocks: 2,000,000
- Pre-configured procedures: Aesthetic Medicine: 11 / Physiotherapy: 32
- Memorised procedures in user memory: 200
- Memorised procedures in USB key: 4 Gb
- Dimensions: 62 x 39 x 111 H cm
- Weight: 32 Kg
|DVD user manual||1|
|ART1300/1||Touch screen pen||1|
|ACC1336||Sound wave applicator with transmitter 35 mm||1|
|ART22315||Transmitter 35 mm||x|
|ACC917||Conductive gel 260 ml||x|
|ACC918||Conductive gel 1000 ml||1|
|ACC946||Focal transmitter 15 mm||x|
|ACC947||Multifocal transmitter 9 mm||x|
|ACC948||Multifocal transmitter 15 mm||x|