UTIMS A2S Focused Ultrasound HIFU system. Ex display model. May show signs of wear.
This HIFU Lifting System is based on high intensity focused ultrasound and its results are similar to those obtained with cosmetic surgery.
The device delivers a highly concentrated focused ultrasonic energy that reaches the deepest skin layers, causing the thermal coagulation of the SMAS (superficial muscular aponeurotic system). A high amount of heat condenses in the proper location to stimulate the deep dermal tissue, generating more collagen. This process produces a skin lifting and a gradual rejuvenation over time, so that skin becomes firmer.
The main unit includes 3 transducers to operate at different penetration levels obtaining the best results.
- Skin flaccidness and sagging.
- Eye area, saggy neck and face reshaping.
- Expression lines and wrinkles.
- Stretch marks.
- Aged and rough skin.
- 3 special transducers make high intensity focused ultrasound penetrate in the SMAS layer from the surface of the skin at different depths.
- It generates from 60º C to 70º C of high thermal energy in the layer of skin selected in each moment, entering the "healing" zone. The selected cells solidify, producing cellular ablation, and the SMAS raises rapidly making wrinkles disappear.
- Light and compact unit with multi-user management.
- Complies with Directive EC 93/42.
- Transducer C4D 4 MHz depth 4.5 mm (5000 shots).
- Transducer C7M 7 MHz depth 3 mm (5000 shots).
- Transducer C10S 10 MHz depth 1.5 mm (5000 shots).
- 7" LCD touch screen
- Input voltage: AC 90 ~ 264V, 350W (adapter)
- Output power: up to 2.0 J
- Separation: 1 to 5 mm (0.1 / step)
- Depth of treatment: 1.5 mm to 4.5 mm
- Focal length: 5 to 30 mm
- Unit size (cm): 31 x 30 x 14
- Trolley size (cm): 80 (height) x 38 (width) x 45 (depth)
- Weight: 3.6 kg