Principle of hair removal :
- The principle of hair removal is based on selective photothermolysis .
- In the stem and the hair follicle, there is a plentiful amount of melanin that expands between the matrix cells of the hair bulb and transferred to the hair shaft structure (such as bone , cortex and cuticle ) .
- The photon energy attacks the melanin to remove hair.
- Once the melanin has absorbed laser energy , the temperature increases rapidly.
- This results in a weakening of the tissue adjacent the hair follicle and hair removal .
- According to the theory of selective thermolysis must choose the appropriate wavelength , the pulse width and energy density .
- Photons attack the hair follicle without damaging adjacent tissues.
- Initial phase: The hair cells begin to divide and the hair starts to grow again .
- Growth period: Hair cells divide and the hair grows rapidly and vigorously .
- Period degeneration: Hair cells stop dividing , the hair stops growing and the hair follicle gradually atrophy.
- Idle Period: The hair falls out and the hair follicles atrophy and enter the period of degeneration.
- This treatment can permanently destroy hair follicles, as it attacks directly to the dermal papilla. The dermal papilla is a part of the hair follicle responsible for growth .
- The power must be different in each case , since each individual hair follicles are different.
Principle of skin rejuvenation:
- Biological stimulation : the laser can penetrate deep into skin tissue , producing photothermal and photochemical effects without IPL (intense pulsed light ) allowing collagen fibers to regenerate and make them more flexible.
- Thus, wrinkles are considerably reduced and the skin appears smoother .
- Before treatment : Skin exposed to UV photoaging and training suffers sunspots and wrinkles.
- During treatment: wavelength 560-950 nm.
- After treatment : The effect of skin rejuvenation is remarkable.
WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO AT THE BOTTOM
- Hair removal.
- Skin rejuvenation.
- Easy to use
- Permanent hair removal in all skin types , including tanned skin all year round.
- Adaptable to your needs.
- Low consumption.
- Noninvasive rejuvenation of the skin without side effects.
- Wavelength: 650-950 nm (SHR); 560-950 (SSR)
- Beam size: 15 x 50 mm2 (SHR); 12 x 33 mm2 (SSR)
- Power: 2000W
- Cooling: continuous crystallizer + Air Cooling + closed cooling system
- Screen: 8.4" Color LCD Touch
- Electrical requirements:
- 230V/AC±10%, 50Hz, 10A
- 110V/AC±10%, 60Hz, 20A
- Capacitance: 12000 ufx3
- Main unit
- 2 handpieces
- 2 supports for handpieces
- Operator protection glasses
- Client protection glasses
- Hoses and Funnel
- Set of 2 keys
- User manual
Optional Accessories (not included):
- Ref. 157-TROLLEYMED160C Trolley for IPL 157-MED160C.