- Ultrasonic skin peeling is a technique, using ultrasound and cosmetic blends.
- For application, a metal spatula which is vibrating at a frequency of 25 kHz is used.
- Further increase in temperature can improve the skin penetration of cosmetic treatments.
The treatment can be applied to the face, neck, chest and back. The advantages are:
- Stimulation of cells and collagen.
- Removal of the surface layers of the skin.
- Rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction of the dermis.
- Deep cleansing of the pores.
- Reduction of scars.
- Anti- acne treatment.
- Penetration of cosmetic products.
|Skin type||Mode||Intensity||Average time||Recommended|
|Face||Normal skin (Cleaning)||100%, 75%, 50%||5 min||Gel or Tonic|
|Thick skin (Cleaning)||100%, 75%||I||5 min|
|Thick and oily skin||100%, 50%||II||5 min|
|Sensitive skin (Cleaning and aging)||50%||III||5 min|
|Back, arms, hands and feet||100%, 75%, 50%||I, II, III||10 min|
- Voltage: 220-230V / 50-60 Hz
- Power: < 30 W
- Ultrasonic frequency: 25 KHz
- Output power: < 3 W
- Ultrasonic palette
- 4 square electrodes
- Cable for electrodes