For more information about stock, training and the machine itself please call us on 0207 048 40 65
- Fat deposits can harm a person´s appearance and athletic ability.
- Excess fat can be located in various parts of the body including thighs, buttocks, abdomen, knees, back, face, arms, etc.
- Excess adipose tissue can cause cellulite formation. Therefore, an effective method to control or dissolve excess body fat is necessary.
- Cryolipolysis is different to other non-invasive or minimally invasive methods. It is the best way to eliminate fat.
- This revolutionary method applies the most advanced technology in body fat reduction.
- Cryolipolysis is the perfect present for those who follow a diet, exercise regularly and still cannot eliminate localised fat.
- Cryolipolysis obtains perfect results even on problem areas such as lovehandles, back, hips or abdomen.
- Triglycerides become solid at very low temperatures.
- Advanced cooling technology attacks selectively the fat deposits and dissolves fat cells through a gradual process that does not damage surrounding tissue and reduces unwanted fat.
- When fat cells are exposed to a precise cooling process, they trigger a process of natural attrition that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer.
- 45 minutes per area in 90% of the cases, but in case of few fat it is enough with 30-35 min.
- Only two areas can be treated in one session. Do not attempt treating more than two body parts in the same session.
- Handpiece size 300 can be used alone thanks to its large contact area. We recommend 30 minutes use.
- To reduce the thickness of the fat layer, carry out another session in the same area two months after the first one. By repeating the treatment, the effects of cryolipolysis improve.
- The freezing treatment for localised fat can be used for individuals in good physical condition, but it is not suitable for obesity. It treats fat on specific areas, such as waist, abdomen and back, or localised cellulite. This treatment can not heal obesity and it can not replace a liposuction or other invasive treatments. Substantial weight loss should be the result of a balanced diet and regular exercise under medical surveillance. This treatment is meant to eliminate localised fat.
- Select the settings depending on the characteristics of each client and on the amount of accumulated fat.
* It is necessary to use antifreezing membranes during the treatment to avoid direct contact of the handpiece with skin when the temperature goes down from 0 to -10 degrees.
- Input voltage: 220V/60Hz
- Power: 800 VA
- Temperature: 37ºC ~ 45ºC
- Output temperature: 5ºC ~ -9ºC
- Suction: 10 ~ 80 Kpa
- Light: Red (630 nm) Green (570 nm) 50 mW X 4
- Cooling liquid: Distilled water (not included)
- Fuse: T3. 15AL250V
- Working temperature: 5ºC ~ 40ºC
- Relative humidity: ≤80%
- Atmospheric pressure: 86 KPa ~ 106 KPa
- Standard: GB 4706.1.2008
- Main unit
Set of handpieces:
- 2 handpieces size 150
- 2 handpieces size 200
- Sturdy case to transport accessories
- Heart rate meter
- Emergency stop switch
- Rotating part of the support
- Stationary part of the support
- Hose and funnel
- Set of elastic bands
- Power cable
- 10 black sealing rings
What is the process you should follow?
Fill in the treatment table – Check the physical condition of the client – Locate the area to be treated – Place the antifreeze membrane – Start the treatment – When the treatment is finished, make a short break and if the client feels fine, the session has finished.
How does the cooling method work?
The cold waves work only in the areas to be treated, in particular the body parts that need to eliminate fat cells. The process takes about an hour.
How do the fat cells react?
When fat is exposed to cooling, it starts a natural elimination process that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. The fat is then eliminated by the body metabolism.
What is the usual reaction after the treatment?
The treatment is completely non-invasive, and allows to carry out normal activities like work or sports. The treated area may show redness, which can last minutes or hours. It can also produce bruises that will last some weeks. Some persons may feel a light numbness in the treatment area that will last between one and eight weeks.
Is the treatment painful?
The most part of the treatment is comfortable. In clinical tests, no case required anesthesia or pain medication, and the client can read, use the computer, listen to music or relax as usual.
How long does the effect last?
It depends on personal food habits and physical constitution. The effectiveness of the treatment can be maintained for at least 1 year after reducing the fat layer. The eliminated fat cells gradually dislodge from the lipids and are absorbed naturally by the body metabolism. It is expected that fat cells recover slower than after an invasive treatment such as liposuction, but an irregular diet will lead to weight gain and may affect treatment outcomes.
Who is the treatment recommended for?
Women with abdominal separation after birth, people who exercise regularly and still cannot reduce fat in waist or abdomen. People who do not have time to exercise or who do not follow a balanced diet. People with slow intestinal transit. People with accumulated fat in abdomen, waist and buttocks.
How long does the treatment last?
Each session lasts about an hour. It is recommended to perform 2-3 sessions every two or three months.
Is there a recovery period for the treatment?
It is a non-invasive treatment. The pre and post treatment do not affect the normal life of the client.
How does the client feel during the treatment?
A computer programme monitors and maintains the temperature at safe values. During the first five minutes it feels hot, but then the treated area is gradually cooled. As it is a non-invasive treatment, it does not require the use of pain medication. At the beginning of the treatment, the client may feel a slight discomfort because of the fat absorption through the handpiece, but it disappears quickly. After a few minutes, the client will feel numbness because of the cooling. During the treatment the client can read, use the computer or relax.
Who is the treatment inadvisable for?
Individuals with liver problems, Raynaud's disease, severe urticaria, cryoglobulinemia, cold fiber hypoproteinemia, hernias, severe diabetes, elderly, children, pregnant women, intolerance to cold.