does never have to be in direct contact with the skin.
- Depending on the conditions, patients can suffer frostbite burns; temperature can be rised up depending the fat thickness or consulting a medical professional.
Be specially careful:
In a same patient, do not treat big areas or contiguous areas to those treated in the last 1 or 2 months.
Patients with the following medical devices can not use this treatment:
- Pacemarker and other implanted electronical devices
- Life support machines and other devices
- Portable ECG measurement equipments
The following patients must consult their doctor and get his consent for treatment:
- Patients with acute illnesses
- Patients with infectious diseases
- Pregnant women
- Patients with cardiac illnesses
- Febrile patients
- Patients who are in treatment or have any anormal phenomenon
The following patients need a special treatment:
- Patients with some physical or sensorial dissability
If the screen shows the following warnings: “Please check and clean the filter cup! ” or “Filter cup is full, please clean!”, check the filter and clean it, then press any button to exit. On the contrary, equipment can suffer damages.
Dismantling and filter container instalation:
Intructions for dismantling the filter:
- Pull the underpart of the filter container, push up and move away the filter.
Instructions for instaling the filter:
- Connect the filter with the container and place it where the filter is ubicated.
- Bring closer the edge of the container to the filter and press the underpart of the container inside.
- Finished installation, check if the container is well-fixed.
The cryolipolysis treatment follows the next steps:
- In case of people with cool sensitive skin, it must be establish a higher temperature, bacause the may suffer damages with the -5 or below temperature. In these cases, we recommend to work with +5 or 0 degrees.
- People who receive the cryolipolysis treatment for the first time, it is not recommended to work with temperatures below to -8 degrees. Temperature between -8 and -10 is recommended to 55 mm (2 in) fat layers and more. Do not work on these temperature if the layer is slimmer, to avoid frostbites.
- If the protective mebrane has a low quantity of anti-cooling gel, do not use it. It is necessary a plentiful of gel to protect the skin effectively.
- Check regularly the suction does not move the membrane during the process, because the handle has never to be in direct contact with the skin.
- We suggest a power of 40-70 kPa during the first 3 minutes, and drop it to 40kPa when the handle has been sucked the fatty tissue. Too much time in higher pression (60-80kpa) during the treatment will increase the risk of damages on the skin.
- Frostbites burns:
- If the skin has symptoms of frostbite, cover the area with a warm towel (42 degrees) for 10 minutes. In the burnt part may appear blisters and then scabs. Keep the damaged area clean and dry, apply a cream to treat burns for some days; skin should heal in some days.
- When blisters are bigger, it may be necessary to poke them to a quick healing. Apply a cream to treat burns and bandage them.
- Apply an antibiotic cream to treat burns if the wound is infected.
- Consult your doctor.
- Liver, coronary, gastric diseases, duodenal ulcers and tumours
- Infectious diseases
- Epileptic people
- Hypotension and hypertension
- Acute diabetes
- Febrile state
- People whose cardiac frequency is not between normal values (60-90)
- Pregnancy, lactancy, menstruation or caesarean in a period lower to three months
- Scars,inflammation or wounds in the treatment area
- Varicose veins
- Cold urticaria
- Raynaud's disease
- Metallic prosthesis, pacesmakers and IUD
- Elderly people and under the age of 18 years old