Carboxytherapy Carboxy-Pen. Fast, safe and compatible with any standard needle. EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEDICAL USE.
What is carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy consists in a therapeutical use of CO2 as a gas administrated subcutaneously.
- Activates microcirculatory vasodilatation.
- Increases the microcirculatory speed and movement.
- Increases the lipolitic actions of the adipose tissue.
- Cosmetic medicine (Edematous Fibrosclerotic Panniculopathy, cellulite, adjunct treatment of localised adiposity, pre and postoperative in skin transplant.
- Cosmetic surgery (Pre and post liposculpture).
- Angiology (organic or functional peripheral arteriopathies).
- Rheumatology (autoimmune arthritis, degenerative osteoarthritis, acute arthritides).
- Urology (Erectile dysfunction, associated to microangiopathies).
- Dermatology (psoriasis, ulcers).
- Combines technology and simplicity.
- Universal: accepts any standard needles.
- Faster: easy settings, ready in 2 minutes.
- Dosimetric: dose of CO2 adjustable.
- Deeper: depth of injection adjustable from 1 to 10 mm.
- Modern: a digital screen indicates all treatment variables and a single multidirectional button controls all the settings.
- Practical: a little vibration in the hand confirms the right delivery of the dose.
- Painless: injection begins with a simple pressure of the Carboxy-Pen on the treated area. The movement of the injection, very safe and pure, can be smooth or fast according to the treatment. Electronical and progressive control of the flow of gas injection.
- Safe: injection starts only when the needle reaches the correct depth. Sterile environment warranted on the whole device.
- Autonomy 5 hours: main power and lithium battery.