Distance course Hot Stone massage. European Training School SPA .
* Only available in Spanish.
In this course you will learn the technique of hot stone massage that combines the best of the ancient technique with the technical massage properties.
Learn to use the cold and hot volcanic stones, their geothermal properties and the placement of the stones in the energy points to learn how to make a complete anti-stress massage.
This is an authentic shock treatment for stress, anxiety and insomnia and it promotes muscle comfort.
- Cabin preparation.
- Indications and contraindications.
- Use and maintenance of volcanic stones.
- Placement of the stones according to the points of traditional Chinese medicine.
- The influence of the points of Chinese medicine.
- The massage stones in the back area.
- The stone massage in prone legs.
- The stone massage in supine legs.
- The abdomen.
- The stone massage in arms.
- Facial treatment with cold stones.
The distance massage course is aimed at people who wish to access this profession through a distance course. The student must be over 16 years old. No prior knowledge needed as it starts from scratch.
Material included in the course :
- 1 Technical Dossier .
- 1 DVD .
- One test book for assessment.
- Continuous follow-up (www.euespa.com)
- Upon completion of the course, a Diploma of 40 learning hours is delivered.
The course evaluation is performed through periodic exams that should be answered by the student in order to assess the knowledge and skills acquired .
Diploma EUESPA :
Upon completion of the EUESPA massage course, if all requirements of the school are met, the student will be given the corresponding Diploma and certificate of learning hours to work for companies such as spas and gyms or as freelance (code 839, Tax Office).
- Settling into your own freelance business.
- Employed in a beauty center, spa, etc.
- Settling in other establishments such as haidresser's, gyms, hotels, etc. .
- Working in beauty centers.