Anticellulite massage distant learning course from the Europea School of SPA Training.
*Only available in Spanish
With this course you will learn how to give an effective treatment aginst cellulite. The treatment is composed of a natural peel, anticellulite massage, application of cold compresses and green mud wrap. You will learn how to deliver a complete anticellulite massage in legs and abdomen. You will also learn complementary treatments with muds, algaes and cold compresses.
These complementary techniques help improve anticellulite treatments getting professional results which guarantee client satisfaction. Learn a system which guarantees surprising results.
- What is cellulite and how is it fought?
- How to plan a treatment?
- Applications and contraindications.
- Body peeling.
- Full anticellulite massage on legs, prone and supine.
- Anticellulite massage on the abdomen.
- Green mud application.
- Cryotherapy application with cold wraps.
This distant learning massage course is directed at those who wish to work in this profession. This course is for students over 16 years; no previous massage experience is necessary as the course starts from zero.
- 1 technical dossier.
- 1 DVD.
- 1 test book for evaluation
- Continuous tutorials (www.euespa.com)
- At the end of the course you will receive 40 hours credit diploma.
The evaluation of the distant learning massage course is done through periodic examinations which must be answered by the students with the objective of assessing their knowledge and acquired skills.
At the end of the EUESPA massage course, if all requirements are exceeded by the school the student will be given the corresponding Diploma and certificate of hours to be able to work for businesses like bathing houses, gymns, spas or as self employed.
- Establish your own business as a self employed masseure.
- Find employment in a beauty centre, bathing house or spa etc.
- Work in other establishments such as hairdressers, gyms, hotels, etc.
- Work in slimming centres and aesthetic centres.