Thanks to technological innovation, the manufacturer has been able to reduce a laser therapy unit to the size of a watch. This medical device uses a low intensity wavelength (650 nm) to minimize the risk of cerebrovascular and cardiovascular diseases and to assist in the treatment of rhinitis.
- Non invasive and no side effects.
- Perfect control system supply personalised therapy.
- Suitable for home use.
- This low level laser permits to:
- Improve blood circulation, especially micro-circulation.
- Clear free radicals and over-oxide.
- Enhance deformability of red cell.
- Reduce blood viscosity.
- Strengthen the oxygen transfer capacity of the red cells.
- Reduce the high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and low density lipoprotein.
- The external laser line for nasal cavity is used for the treatment of rhinitis.
|Medium laser||GaAlAs semiconductor|
|Wavelength||650 nm ± 10 nm|
|Laser lens||6 pieces|
|Divergence angle of beam|| |
|Laser output adjustment|| |
Treatment intensity (divided into four scales according to the laser output time):
|Time setting||For treatments of variable length: 10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min (accuracy ± 0.5 min)|
|Size||7.3 (L) x 6.8 (W) x 2.3 (H) cm|
- Laser line nasal cavity model XXN-1-A (Length: 1.0 m).
- Laser line nasal cavity model XXN-1-B (Length: 1.0 m).
- Charger FUC-066:
- Input: 240 VAC, 0.3 A, 60 Hz.
- Output: 5 VDC, 0.5 A.
- 20 disposable silicone covers XXN-1.
- Rechargeable lithium battery: DC 3.7 V, 800 mA 1.
- Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.