New Axis 360 Rehab machine for functional training and rehabilitation centres.
Axis 360 rehab can be used simultaneously by several patients under the physiotherapist's control.
No space problems. Axis 360 Rehab includes all the necessary elements in a minimal surface.
Innovating pulley train that adapts to any required driving gesture, thus facilitating both the physiotherapist's and the patient's therapeutic assistance.
Infinite versatility: Wide range of possibilities aiming to develop the most basic qualities (speed, strength and resistance) an to treat different pathologies (rotator cuff tendinopathy, epicondylitis, muscular dystrophies …).
- Individuals with musculoskeletal injuries.
- Rehabilitation patients.
- Athletes who require muscle compensation in order to prevent injuries related to sports activity.
- Professionals aiming to increase their therapeutic possibilities.
- Sportspeople aiming to strengthen and improve a specific sports gesture biomechanically.
- Rehabilitating athletes demanding specific and functional loads for the treatment area.
- Individuals who train under health parameters routinely.
- Individuals wishing to improve their physical condition.
- Workers aiming to improve their ergonomics.
- General measures: 330 x 225 x 227 cm
- Package dimensions: 250 x 140 x 215 cm (360 kg) + 172 x 80 x 120 cm (100 kg)
- Total weight: 460 kg
- 809-AGAF04 Articulated support
- 809-AGAF06 Ankle strap
- 809-AGAF07 Belt
- 809-AGAF08 Grab bar
- 809-AGKT02 Rope grab triceps
- 809-AGAF01 Multifunctional elastic strap
- 809-AGAF02 Trapeze bar
- 809-AGAF03 Hanging bar
- 809-AGAF09 Vest
- 809-COL057 Rope
*The pictures included may display accessories that are sold separately. Contact us for further information.