Evacuation chair Evac Chair for obese people.
- Thanks to its smart design, by use of belts in a "V" to rotate continuously to provide a controlled, on the edges of the steps in proportion to the weight of the transient decline, smooth operation is achieved which allows a single or several people can evacuate another in an emergency down stairs.
- This particularly suitable for the evacuation of disabled or injured obese in buildings lacking elevators and fire when you can not use them for security.
- Also indicated in official buildings and especially in ambulances to one or more health down to a patient without difficulty.
- Evacuation chair for obese people.
- Various grab handles.
- Very easy to use
- With photoluminescent signal
- With safety belt head and chest.
- With footrest.
- Folded Dimensions: 115 x 52 x 22 cm.
- Weight: 13 kg.
- Max. load: 227 kg.
- Made in UK
- Evacuation chair Evac Chair
- Seatbelts for head, chest and feet
- Photoluminescent signal
- Wall hooks
- Storage Case
- User manual
- EEC 93/42/EEC (Article Class I)