Portable ultrafine pulse oximeter with pleth waveform
- Light and easy to carry.
- Easy use and low consumption.
- Visualization of value SpO2.
- Visualization of value and frequency of pulse.
- Visualization of bar chart.
- Visualization of graphic of pulse wave.
- Indicator of perfusion (PI): Indicator of intensity of arterial pulse.
- Adjustable screen brightness.
- Indicator of pulse sound.
- Function of changeable alarm.
- Indicator of battery charge.
- Clock function.
- Function of recorder for multi users. Continuous recording for 24h for each user, the information can be loaded to a computer.
- Quick mark and function of key blockade.
– Screen: 2.8" a colour TFT
– Screen resolution: 320 x 240
– SpO2 Rang of measuring : 0% ~ 100%, (the resolution is 1%).
– Precision: 70% ~ 100%: ± 2%, below 70% with out specification
– PR interval de measuring: 30bpm ~ 250bpm, (the resolution is 1 lpm)
– Precision: ± 2bpm o ± 2% (select the bigger )
– Voltage: DC 3.6V ~ 4.2V
– Power supply: Battery voltage of rechargeable litio 3,7 × 1
– Battery life: 8 hours
– Useful battery life: 500 circles (Charge and discharge)
– Environment requirements:
- Temperature: -40ºC+60ºC
- Relative humidity: 5% – 95%
- Atmospheric requirements: 500hPa-1060hPa
- Instruction manual.
- Universal adaptor.
- Software and cable for connection with PC.
- Oximeter sensor.
- Dimensions (length x width x depth): 95 x 55 x 9 mm
- Weight: 80 gr. (including battery)