Infusion pump SK-600II with drug library.
- Infusion pump can perform continuous intravenous infusion at constant speed.
- It can be used in clinics, emergency rooms, operating rooms, observation rooms, nursing homes and other departments.
- It is designed for neonatal, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, CCU and OR.
- Drug library with the most common drugs.
- Review of the historical record and the last memory configuration.
- Possibility to change the flow rate during operation.
- Manual and automatic bolus.
- Antibolus system to significantly reduce the bolus after the sudden release of the occlusion.
- Microflow rate of 0.1 nml / h and bodyweight mode to meet the requirements for neonatal and pediatric patients.
- High speed infusion up to 2000 ml / h that satisfies the special clinical situations.
- TFT color screen 3.0 inch.
- Drop sensor and optional fluid heater.
- Wireless data transfer to the monitoring system and hospital workstation (optional).
Product structure, composition and performance:
Infusion pump SK- 600II type contains the main machine and internal battery.
The infusion pump consists of the following components :
- Control system: is the core of the whole system. Provides smart control and management and processes sensor signals. The system employs two single chips which each backup and monitor the other.When one SCM fails, the other one will give a timely warning signal and cut the power of the host computer to stop the pump with the purpose of ensuring the patient’s safety.
- Pump: the power source of the infusion, employs a step motor to drive the continuous extrusion of the pump tablets upon the infusion tube, in order to achieve infusion.
- Monitoring system: the device mainly includes various types of sensor, including an air bubble sensor (detects air bubbles inside the infusion tube), a pressure sensor (detects the pressure inside the infusion tube), etc.
- Alarms: Audible and visible alarms. Attract the user's attention and remind the user about correct operation of pump.
- Display and input system: The input device is used for setting pump parameters such as flow rate.The display shows parameters and operational status.
- Battery: the battery sustains the operation of the infusion pump when there is no AC power supply.
- This infusion pump uses a built-in rechargeable battery to guarantee the normal use of the pump during patient transfers or power outages in the hospital.The battery will automatically charge itself when the pump is connected to the AC power, both in Power On and Power Off mode.The pump will operate with its battery in the event of a sudden power failure.
- The battery can only provide power for the pump to operate normally for a certain length of time.Once the battery reaches its minimum charge, the pump will emit an alarm tone every few seconds and display the words "Low Battery" to notify the user;After a certain length of time, the pump will emit a rapid beeping alarm tone and display the words "Battery Empty" with the alarm indicator light flashing. If the pump is running at this time, it will automatically stop the infusion and will not operate until it is connected to the AC power.The battery empty alarm will only stop sounding after the pump is connected to the AC power.
- The lifespan of the battery depends on how frequently it is used and on the operating environment.If it is used and maintained correctly, its lifespan is 3 years.Its lifespan will be shortened if it is not used correctly.The battery will need to be replaced every 3 years.
Performance of infusion pump SK- 600II type B :
- Accurate control of flow rate
- Accurate control of volume
- Accurate control of infusion time
- Alarms for Air Bubble, Finish, Occlusion, Battery Empty, System Error, Motor Error, Drops Error, Low Battery, Tube Error, Parameter Error, Reminder, Handle Open, AC Disconnect etc.
- Selectable infusion modes, such as Drop Mode (optional), Rate Mode, Time Mode and Body Weight (BW) Mode.
- Mechanism: peristaltic pump
- Accumulated infusion volume: 0.1 – 9999.9 ml
- Mode of operation:
1) Flow speed mode, rate range :
- 0.1 to 2000 ml / h, preset volume:
- 0.0 – 9999.9 ml
2 ) Time mode, time range 0.1 – 6000 rpm, preset volume range: 0.1 – 999.9 ml
3) Body weight mode, weight range : 0.1 – 300.0 kg , drug limit: 0.1-999.9 mg, drug unit : mg / g, dose unit : ug / kg / min or mg / kg / h
4) Drop rate mode: 1-400 drops / min with optional drop sensor, preset volume range: 0.0 – 9999.9 ml
- Infusion rate increase: 0.1 ml / h
- Accuracy: ± 5 %
- MVA rate: 0.1 – 5.0 ml / h adjustable
- Bolus rate: 100 – 1000 ml / h
- Drug library: 40 drugs
- Historical record: 1500 records (operation status, infusion information, alarms)
- Display: color TFT 3.0 inches
- Information: Flow rate, preset volume, accumulated infusion volume, bed No., pressure, AC indicator, battery capacity indicator, battery charge, etc. .
- Display: Stop, Run, MVA
- Air Bubble, Finish, Occlusion, Battery Empty, System Error, Motor Error, Drops Error, Low Battery, Tube Error, Parameter Error, Reminder, Handle Open, AC Disconnect etc.
- Bubble Level: 1-3 adjustable levels, off
- Pressure range of occlusion alarm 3-level : 70 kPa, 100 kPa, 130 kPa ( ± 30 kPa ), Low Default.
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Life: continuous operation up to 2 hours at a flow rate of 25 ml / h (optional)
- Temperature: 5 – 40 ° C operation, -20 – 50 ° C storage
- Air pressure: 86-106 kPa operation, 50-106 kPa storage
- Humidity: 20 % – 80 % operation, 10% – 95 % storage
- Classification: Class II , Type BF
- Dimension: 120 mm ( L ) × 140 mm ( D ) × 195 mm ( H )
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Waterproof level : IPX1
Comparative table for 937-SK600I, 937-SK600IB and 937-SK600II:
|Modes||Flow rate mode||Flow rate mode, time mode, body weight mode|
|Flow rate range|| |
937-SK600I: 1 – 600 ml/h;
937-SK-600IB: 1 – 2000 ml/h (increment: 1 ml/h)
0.1 – 2000 ml/h (increment: 0.1 ml/h)
|Accumulated infusion volume||1 – 9999 ml||0.1 – 9999.9 ml|
|KVO rate||1 ml/h||0.1 – 5.0 ml/h, adjustable|
|Bolus rate||600 ml/h||100- 1000 ml/h (adjustable)|
|Last configuration stored||–||Yes|
|Adjustable flow rate during infusion||–||Yes|
|Display||2.7" B/W||3.0" color TFT|
|Weight||1.7 kg||1.8 kg|
- Ref. 937-IV-SET Set for infusion pump SK600