USB MINISPIR SPIRO Spirometer basad on PC, includes software for PC winspiroPRO, plus transport case.
The diagnosis of respiratory diseases, such as Asthma and COPD disease has never been so simple and affordable.
Minispir Spiro for a complete analysis of respiratory function.
- It connects directly to the PC via USB. Curves Flow / Volume and Volume / Time comparison in real time with PRE-POST BD.
- Advanced interpretation of the spirometric test.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Estimated lung age.
- Including bronchial challenge with mannitol protocol for FEV1 response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS
WinspiroPro Software includes:
- WinspiroPro is a unique PC software of its kind, which is included in the supply of each spirometer and oximeter MIR.
- Provides a detailed oximetry related to physical activity and body position analysis.
- Report printed 6 minutes in three phases: baseline, running, recovery.
- All patient records are displayed in a simple way, a single screen with the patient´s chart for the dynamic management of all data and graphics.
- In a single window on the screen you can view the summary data and charts of all tests performed including pulse oximetry parameters. (6MWT, sleep, stress test …)
- The results of the tests can be easily printed. The data monitored by Spirodoc are imported automatically and create patient records and preview the curve.
- The incentive spirometry, patented by MIR, allows you to use any image incentive free chosen, to ensure maximum patient coorporation (children and elderly).
- WinspiroPro can be easily connected to databases, hospital medical records, medical management systems and office software for occupational medicine.
- Ideal for clinical trials of new drugs and for telemedicine applications, provides charts with the evolution of the chosen parameters.
- The stores evidence may be superimposed for comparison. For each patient, it is possible to recover hundreds of curves.
- WinspiroPro can be easily connected to a hospital database, an electronic medical record or an occupational health system (also incorporates HL7 Interface).
Supports standards NHANES III.
FlowMir disposable turbine
- For each pacient.
- Always precise.
- Easy to change.
- Created to use with spirometers MIR.
- FlowMIR is calibrated by the manufacturer.
- Available in boxes of 50 pieces.
- No maintenance – No filter–No problems.
- Guaranteed 100% hygiene in each bag that the turbine contains.
- For long cycles spirometric.
- Maximum accuracy in the meassurement
- Reliable long-term
- Easy to desinfect
- Temperature sensor: semiconductor ( 0-45°C)
- Flow sensor: Bidirectional digital turbine
- Flow range: ± 16 L/s
- Volume accuracy: ± 3% ó 50 mL
- Flow accuracy: ± 5% ó 200 mL/s
- Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Communication port: USB
- Meassures: 142×49.7×26 mm
- Weight: 65 gr.
- Medical parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, FEV3, FEV3%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV.
- User manual
- Connection cable USB
- CD winspiroPRO
- Paper nozzles
- 127-0460009 Plastic noseclip (bag 10 units)
- 127-0460002 Calibration syringe 3.L
- 127-0220011 Disposable paper nozzles Box 500 units
- 127-0460012 Disposable plastic nozzle (blue) Box 100 units
- 127-0460013 Pediatric disposable plastic nozzles. Bag 15 units
- 127-0460011 Anti bacteria / virus filter (box 50 units)
- 127-0460015 PeraSafe sterilizing solution (162g) (for reusable turbine)
- 127-0460001 Reusable mesh turbine
- 127-0460004 Disposable FlowMIR Turbine, for one use and patient only (50 unita per box)
- 127-0460016 Winspiro PRO NET network version includes: licence for 5 users
- 127-0460017 Additional licenses for network version WinspiroPRO
- 127-0220012 Disposable paper mouthpiece children. (Box 100 units)