PC-based spirometer with USB including winspiroLight software for PC, and transport case.
For an essentially simple and accurate spirometry. For the diagnosis of COPD and Asthma.
- Measures: FEV6, FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF2575, FIVC, Lung age, VC, IVC.
- Curve Flow/Volume and Volume/Time.
- Advanced interpretation of the spirometric test.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Estimation of lung age.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS.
- Minispir ® light is also the ideal solution for screening in pharmacy.
- Includes Winspiro light simplified software to an essential, simple and expected spirometry. Also includes email exportable data.
- Temperature sensor: semiconductor ( 0-45°C)
- Flow sensor: Bidirectional digital turbine
- Flow range: ± 16 L/s
- Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Communication port: USB port
- Power supply: direct from PC USB
- Measures: 142×49.7×26 mm
- Weight: 65 gr.
- Measured parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, FEV6, PEF, FEF25-75%, FIVC, Lung age, VC, IVC.
- User manual
- USB connection cable
- CD Winspiro Light
- Disposable turbine nozzle (50 units)
- 127-0460009 Nose plastic clip (bag of 10 units)
- 127-0460004 FlowMIR disposable turbine for single patient use and calibrated at the factory nozzle single pack (50 pcs.)