- Diagnostic Spirometer multifunction, multipurpose winspiroPRO including PC software with USB / BT.
- 4 instruments in one.
- Spirometer touchscreen ”touch screen”.
- Pulse Oximeter: Intelligent, on-screen results
- 3D accelerometer. With motion analysis for the prescription of O2.
- Questionnaire for symptom control at home.
- Two modes: monitoring patient and physician
- Oximeter Unique 3D pulse oximetry combined with motion analysis
- Desaturations related to physical activity
- Pedometer, movement and VMU
- Test 6-minute walk to estimate the O2 supply
- Rechargeable Lithium
- Backlit touch screen ”touchscreen”
FULL SPIROMETRIC ”TOUCH SCREEN”
- The new Sprirodoc has been designed, careful design and technology with personalization features based on usage: advanced settings for the specialist, screening and reduced to a simplified version for home use.
- FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, PRE-POST. Accurate interpretation of spirometry even after bronchodilation. Record all testing. Automatic conversion to BTPS. Capacity of 10,000 examinations. Wide selectivity of theoretical values.
- Monitoring physical activity: According to the latest guidelines of the ATS COPD, it is essential to quantify the ability to exercise during respiratory rehabilitation and monitoring of the patient.
- Spirodoc responds to the recommendations of the ”European Union Commission for Telemedicine in COPD,” which provides: pulmonary function (spirometry), analysis saturation (pulse oximeter); daily questionnaire (symptoms), physical activity (accelerometer 3D) data can be transmitted easily via USB or Bluetooth, the tele-centers for diagnosis.
- Telemedicine anywhere: Spirodoc has it all. It is small and easy to use.
- Effort and oxygen prescription: Spirodoc is the first ”3D Oximeter” that integrates a triaxial motion sensor to relate saturation (% SpO2) with physical activity (pedometer, motion analysis, VMU).
- Questionnaire for Control of symptoms at home: easy and rapid introduction of the symptoms on the touch screen. Configuration and customization with a wide choice of symptoms and questions about the quality of life for the newspaper is stored automatically.
- Respiratory rehabilitation: Spirodoc is able to automatically detect, physical activity and body position of the patient, during a search of the possible desaturation events: standing, walking, sleeping and so on.
FlowMaN disposable turbine
- For each patient
- Always accurate.
- Easy to replace.
- Created for use with MIR spirometers.
- FlowMaN is calibrated by the manufacturer.
- Available in boxes of 100 pieces.
- No maintenance – No filter required, no problem.
- Health guaranteed by 100% in each bag containing the turbine.
- For long cycles spirometric
- High measurement accuracy
- Reliable long-term
- Easy to disinfect
Smart pulse oximeter results on screen
- GMWT with new O2-Gap Index (patent MIR)
- Simple and clear measurement of SpO2 and pulse rate with plethysmographic waveform display.
- A simple test of 6-minute walk, Spirodoc supplied then the estimate of the oxygen supply to the patient affected by respiratory diseases.
- Essential in pulmonology, cardiology and rehabilitation.
- Day and night.
- Easy, comfortable and noninvasive.
- Analysis of desaturation during sleep with memorization of events and automatic detection
- position of the body by triaxial motion sensor.
WinspiroPro Spirometry PC software for high performance and oximetry
- WinspiroPro PC software is unique in its genre, which is included in the supply of each MIR spirometer and pulse oximeter.
- Provides a detailed analysis of the oximetry related to physical activity and body position.
- Printed report of 6 minutes in three phases: baseline, running, recovery
- Patient’s medical record.
- In one display window can display the summary data and charts of all tests performed including the parameters of pulse oximetry. (6MWT, sleep, stress test ….)
- The test results can be easily printed. The monitored data are automatically imported by Spirodoc, creates patient records and preview the curve.
- The incentive spirometry, patented by MIR, you can use any image freely elected incentive to ensure maximum patient cooperation (children or elderly).
- WinspiroPro can be easily connected to databases, medical records, hospital systems and physician practice management software for occupational medicine.
- Ideal for clinical trials of new drugs and for telemedicine applications, provides charts the evolution of the parameters sectioned.
- Tests stored, can be superimposed for comparison. For each patient, it is possible to recover hundreds of curves.
- Print oximetry desaturation dream analysis.
- Parameters measured by spirometry: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC% FEV6, FEV1 / FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25% -75%, FET, Age lung estimated Vext., FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti / t-tot, VT / ti, MVV MVV measured and calculated
- Dream analysis (specific parameters): body position, Events SpO2 desaturation tion Index (ODI), desaturation (Value, Duration, Nadir), Δ SpO2 (Downhill Min and Max), Variation of the pulse rate, index Pulse, NOD 89 (SpO2 <89%> 5 min), NOD4% (SpO2 Basal-4%> 5 min), NOD90 (SpO2 <90%, Nadir <86%> 5 min)
- Walk test in 6 minutes (specific parameters): O2 – Gap, estimated distance, distance traveled, distance theory (Min, Standard), TΔ2 (SpO2 ≥ 2%), TΔ4 (ΔSpO2 ≥ 4%), Record Time, Time (Sleep, Start, Recovery), Desaturation Area / Distance, Borg Dyspnea (Start, End, Difference)
- Additional Information: Fatigue Borg (Home, End, Difference), blood pressure (systolic, diastolic), oxygen supplied.
Technical characteristics of the spirometer
- Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow Range: ± 16 L / s
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50mL
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200ml
- Dynamic resistance a12L / s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Temperature Sensor: Semiconductor (0o-45oC)
Technical characteristics of the central unit
- Display: 128×64 pixel backlit LCD touchscreen
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion 3.7 V, 1100 mA
- Data Transmission: USB 2.0 On-The-Go and Bluetooth 2.1
- Accelerometer: triaxial ± 2g, 400Hz sampling
- Dimensions and weight: 101x48x16mm body of the instrument, 99 grm. Detachable turbine head holder 46x47x24mm, 17grs.
- Battery charger (optional): 100VAC-240VAC input, 5VDC output 50Hz-60Hz, 500mA
Technical characteristics of pulse oximeter
- SpO2 range: 0-99% SpO2 Accuracy: ± 2% (70-99% SpO2) Pulse range: 30-254 ppm
- Accuracy of pulse rate: ± 2ppm or 2%, whichever is greater
- Values measured by pulse oximetry (standard): SpO2 (Baseline, Min, Max, Average), pulse rate (Baseline, Min, Max, Average), T90 (SpO2 <90%), T89 (SpO2 <89%), T88 (SpO2 <88%), T5 (Δ SpO2> 5%), Δ Index (12s), Events SpO2, Pulse Rate Events (bradycardia, tachycardia), Step Counter Movement (VMU-Vector Units Magnitude).
- SPIRODOC Bag
- USB connection cable
- CD winspiroPRO
- 1 nose clip
- Oximetry sensor 1
- 127-910302 Filter anti bacteria / virus, disposable, individually packaged. (Box 50 units)
- 127-919000: 3 l calibration syringe
- 127-9983730: disposable paper mouthpiece Box 500 units
- 127-910305: reusable plastic nozzle (blue) Box of 100
- 127-910310: pediatric reusable plastic mouthpiece (white cone). Bag of 15 units
- 127-1011200: Roll of thermal paper for printer. Box of 10 units)
- 127-910320: plastic nose clip (pack of 10)
- 127-910700: PeraSafe sterilizing solution (162g) (for reusable turbine)
- 127-910002: Turbine reusable mesh
- 127-9983722: disposable paper mouthpiece children. (Box of 100)