MIR Smart One spirometer with Bluetooth.
- Ideal for monitoring respiratory diseases and self-management of asthma, COPD, pulmonary transplant care, cystic fibrosis and use in clinical trials.
- New turbine sensor with plastic mouthpiece for personal use and easily removable for cleaning.
Bluetooth connectivity and App for Android and iOs:
- Smart One has been designed to meet the growing demand for wireless devices with the ability to connect to the next generation of Android and iOS Smart Phones and Tablets.
- It connects to Bluetooth Smart and Bluetooth Smart Ready devices with extremely low battery consumption. With two common alkaline batteries, it can run up to 5-10 years in standby mode with more than 1000 tests performed.
- The App includes the exclusive incentive for adults and children based on both the exhaled flow and volume improving patient’s compliance during testing.
- Trend graphs of Peak Flow or FEV1 measurements.
- Test results history with measured values, traffic light health indicator, symptoms scoring and notes.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Measures FEV1 and PEF.
- Incentive for adults and children based on both exhaled flow and volume.
- Dimensions: 109 x 49 x 21 mm.
- Weight: 60.7 g (with batteries).
- Free app for Android and iOS.
- Reusable mouthpiece (x1)
- Reusable turbine (x1)
- Alkaline batteries (x2)
- 127-0220011 Disposable paper mouthpiece 500 units
*Smartphone not included