- The DATOSPIR PEAK-10 expiratory flowmeter is a spirometer that measures the intensity of the air flow passing through the airways when the patient exhales as quickly and deeply as possible.
- Identification: Blues (standard) / Red (Low Range)
- Flow (l./min.) 60 to 900 (standard) / 30 to 360 (Low Range)
- Accuracy: 5% (standard) / 5% (Low Range)
- Approx. weight (gr.): 60 (standard) / 60 (Flow Range)
- User’s manual.
- Plastic Mouthpiece.
- Replacement tool self (Strips yellow / red / green)
- Disposable mouthpieces
- Sterilizable mouthpieces