AUTO-CPAP device for apnea treatment. Includes mask size M.
- Continuous positive airway pressure device intended for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea in adult patients who breathe spontaneously.
- Minimum patient weight: 30 kg.
- The pressure is adjusted automatically according to the intensity of the patient's apnea.
- Home or hospital use.
- Use under medical supervision.
|Pressure range (cm H2O)||4-20|
|Pressure||1-3 (comfortable pressure)|
|Humidification||1-5 (45 to 85 °C)|
|Ramp time||0 to 45 minutes (in increments of 5 minutes)|
|Memory||One-year storage on 4G Micro SD card|
|Dimensions||24.5 x 16 x 10.5 cm|
|Weight|| 1.75 kg |
- Hand bag.
- Full face mask size M.
- Thermal humidifier.
Optional accessories and spare parts:
- Ref. 1098-502030: Spare mask for AUTO-CPAP 1098-501102-502030 size M.
- Ref. 1098-502050: Spare mask for AUTO-CPAP 1098-501102-502030 size L.
- Ref. 1098-502019: Spare tube for AUTO-CPAP 1098-501102-502030.