Finger pulse oximeter for personal use Nonin Go2 LED.
Designed with you in mind, with bright and easy to read LED display. Convenient patient-oriented display.
Regain your independence. A diagnosis of chronic lung disease, usually requires adjustments in daily activities. However, you do not need to renounce to an active life. The pulse oximeter Go2 LED is the perfect companion to stay at home, go to the movies, or increase your activity level, walking a few more blocks in your neighborhood.
Having the necessary information is essential to control oxygen levels and pulse rate prescribed by your doctor.
- Bright LED to easily read under all lights.
- Convenient patient-oriented display.
- Accurate measurement of SpO2 values.
- Oxygen levels adjustment to meet daily physical activities.
- Instant results of the effectiveness of breathing exercises.
- Oxygen saturation range: 0 to 100% SpO2
- Pulse rate limits: From 18-321 beats per minute (bpm)
- Declared accuracy oxygen saturation in low perfusion conditions: 70 to 100% SpO2 + – 2 digits
- Declared accuracy range pulse rate:
- 70 to 100% SpO2 + – 2 digits
- From 20 to 250 bpm ± 3 digits
- Declared accuracy pulse rate in low perfusion conditions: 40 to 240 + – 3 digits
- Measurement wavelengths and output power:
- Red: 0.8 mW @ 660 nm maximum average
- Infrared: 1.2 mW @ 910 nm maximum average
- Operating: 5 to 40 ° C
- Storage and transport: -30 to 70 ° C
- Operating: 10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and transport: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Altitude (operating): Up to 12,192 meters
- Battery life::
- Continuous: Approximately 2,400 spot checks (assuming ~ 21 hours of continuous operation with a AAA alkaline battery, calculated at 30 seconds per use)
- Storage: at least 6 months
- Ratings: IEC 60601-1 / 601.1 CSA / UL 60601-1