EFlow Rapid Nebuliser, reduced treatment times for a better quality of life.
- Short treatment time for a better quality of life.
- Quiet operation that allows discreet use.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to carry. Can be run on either batteries or mains power for greater mobility
- Easy to clean. It can be disinfected or sterilised in steam steriliser, autoclave (up to 121ºC) or in boiling distilled water to ensure the highest level of hygiene.
- The integrated display provides information during inhalation.
- Suitable for all medications that have been approved for use in Europe.
- Perforated oscillating membrane: frequency 117kHz
- Alternate current: 100-240 V ~ / 50-60 Hz, 2W
- Nebuliser weight: ~ 55 g
- eFlow®rapid weight (with batteries): ~ 300 g
- Min volume: 2.0 ml
- Max volume: 6.0 ml
- Total Output Rate: 500 mg / min
- MMD: 4.1 μm (Mean Mass Diameter)
- Mass percentage <5 μm: 64%
- Control unit with nebuliser cable.
- Nebuliser with aerosol dispenser (2 units) (aerosol dispenser included).
- Cleaning accessory for aerosol dispenser.
- Power adapter.
- 4 batteries.