NE-U780 is a professional ultrasonic nebuliser used in inhalation therapies by patients with respiratory diseases.
- Lid of drug container.
- Support of drug container.
- Power cord.
- Removable water tank.
- Two drug containers.
- Inhalation hose M.
- User's manual.
Areas of use:
- Doctor's offices.
- Outpatient clinics or health centers.
- At home under the supervision of a medical professional.
Smooth shape design for easy cleaning.
- The main unit features membrane switches and airways easy to clean and disinfect.
- The lid of the drug container, the mouthpiece and the inhalation masks can be disinfected in an autoclave or with a sterilising solution.
Large LCD display.
- The large LCD displays the time, air volume and nebulisation rate. The backlight allows to see the screen in poor light conditions.
- An acoustic alarm indicates when an error occurs or when the treatment time finishes. Some indicator LEDs switch on when an error occurs.
- Power supply: 220 – 240V ~ 50 / 60Hz.
- Power consumption: approx. 85 VA.
- Fuse: T1.25 A L250 V.
- Ultrasonic frequency: approximately, 1.63 MHz.
- Particle size: MMAD 4.61 μm (MMAD = mass median aerodynamic diameter).
- Amount of cooling water: approximately, 450 ml.
- Drug container capacity: approximately 150 ml (minimum, 10 ml).
- Noise level: less than 40 dB.
- Nebulisation rate: approximately 0.5 ~ 3 ml/min (adjustable).
- Spray output: 3.04 ml.
- Aerosol output rate: 0.14 ml/min.
- Air volume: maximum, 17 l/min.
- External dimensions: approximately, 295 x 219 x 196 mm. (W x H x L)
- Weight: approximately 2.5 kg.