PARI Sinus nebuliser, pulsating aerosol system for precise, effective and non-invasive treatment of sinusitis.
- Advanced system that delivers aerosol directly to the sinuses.
- Clear relief of symptoms and improvement in quality of life.
- Ideal for patients with acute and chronic sinusitis and to treat rhinosinusitis associated to lower respiratory tract conditions.
Medicines that may be used with PARI SINUS within the therapeutic limits:
- Hydrosaline solutions, e.g. NaCl or hypertonic physiological solution.
- Expectorant and mucolytic substances.
Apart from the targeted delivery of active principles, wet inhalation provides other advantages to the treatment areas:
- It moistens the mucosa in nose and paranasal sinuses.
- Regenerates ciliary epithelium and improves mucociliary clearance.
- Improves mucociliary clearance.
- Total Output Rate: 220 mg / min
- MMD: 3.2 μm (Mean Mass Diameter)
- Percentage of mass <5 μm: 71%
- AC Current: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Pressure: 1.6 bar
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Housing dimensions (L × H × W): 18 x 11.5 x 16 cm
- Compressor, PARI SPRINT® Sinus nebuliser (air filter, nebuliser and connector tubes).