- The ultrasonic nebuliser atomises medicinal solution under strong directional ultrasonic pressure generated by the ultrasonic wave.
- The patient absorbs the vapor of the drug directly through the airways. Its use is painless, comfortable and has a great healing effect. It is a medical device for inhalation of aerosol medications.
Features and functions:
- Ceramic transducer.
- Suitable amount of mist: the air, steam and power supply are separated individually with an overflow channel for the steam and a discharge channel.
- The superfine atomisation structure (propietary) is able atomize the liquid medication and to generate a fine mist that can produce a better clinical effect.
- Easy to dismantle, install and maintain.
- Comfortable handling.
- It is a safe and reliable device.
- Rated power supply: AC: 220V/ 50Hz
- Noise level: ≤ 50db (A)
- Classification of electronic components: model B classified as II
- Automatic protection against water shortage
- Maximum recipient capacity for medications: ≥10 ml
- Max nebulization rate: ≥ 1 ml
- Continued working time: ≥ 20 min
- Power type: AC
- Particle size: 1 to 5 micrometers
- Treatment by throat (aspirated by mouth): Use the nozzle (open your mouth, put the nozzle in and close your lips slightly).
- Nasal treatment: use the mask (hold the mask to your face or use a rubber band to secure it).
- Ref. 925-1SCUP: accesories for Nebulisers 925-KCW-1S. Medicine glass.
- Ref. 925-1SMASK-A: accesories for Nebulisers 925-KCW-1S. Adult mask.
- Ref. 925-1SMOUTH: accesories for Nebulisers 925-KCW-1S. Nozzle.
- Ref. 925-1SMASK-P: accesories for Nebulisers 925-KCW-1S. Pediatric mask.