This portable nebuliser is a handheld device, designed to spray drugs for respiratory therapy.
- It offers two options, it can be operated with 2 AA batteries or with a power adaptor (not included).
- Lightweight, compact and portable, as well as silent and clean thanks to the vibrating mesh technology.
- This is a medical device.
- Medical use: this device has been designed to spray drugs for respiratory therapy.
- Intended user: people with health care training, such as doctors, nurses, nursing assistants or patients guided by such professionals.
- Intended patients: this device is suitable for patients of all ages. It is not suitable for unconscious patients, patients who do not breath spontaneously or patients with a pulmonary edema.
- Recommended working environment: This device is to be used in medical facilities, such as hospitals, clinics or doctor's practices.
- Working method: Vibrating mesh technology.
- Power supply:
- 2 alkaline batteries AA
- 2 rechargeable batteries AA NiMH (not included)
- AC adapter (not included)
- Consumption: <1.5W (Tested with saline solution, at 23°C)
- Vibration frequency: Approx. 117 kHz +/- 15%
- Nebulisation frequency: ≥0.25 ml/min
- Particles size: MMAD < 5um (Tested with saline solution, at 23°C)
- Capacity of drugs container: Approx. 6 ml
- Dimensions: Approx. 73 mm (height) x 41 (width) x 76.5 (depth)
- Weight: 74gr. approx. (battery not included)
- Operation temperature and humidity: 10~40°C, 30~ 85 % RH, 800~1060hPa
- Storage and transport conditions: – 20~70°C, 20~75% RH, 800~1060 hPa
- Main unit
- Drug container (with lid)
- Mask for children (disposable)
- 2 alkaline batteries AA LR6 1.5V
- User's manual
Optional accessories and spare parts:
- 647-PCA9002: Box 10 pcs alkaline battery LR06 AA NX Boite 10 1.5V 3.4Ah
- 647-PCA7104: Box 10 pcs alkaline battery Procell LR6 AA 1.5V 2.7Ah Bt10
- 647-ACH9019: Nimh blister x4 AA NX READY 1.2V 2000mAh
- 628-MBPN00203: Nebuliser mask Pocket Air 628-MBPN002 adult.
- 628-MBPN00204: Nebuliser mask Pocket Air 628-MBPN002 infant.
- Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.