Portable vital signs monitor tablet with ECG, NIBP, SpO2 and TEMP modules.
The perfect device for professionals who need to carry out a rapid assessment of the patient's general health parameters.
- ECG module.
- NIBP module.
- SpO2 module.
- TEMP module.
- SD card port.
- SIM card port.
- Headphones (3.5 mm).
- Type of protection against electric shock: Device class I with internal supply
- EMC type: Group 1, Class A
- Protection against ingress of water: IPX1
- Mode: Continuous
- Tablet size: 264 x 185 x 25 mm
- Package size: 420 x 340 x 90 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Display: Touch TFT colour display 10.1 (resolution 1280 x 800)
- Storage: 400 groups of data
- Compatible with SD card
- Leads: 5 leads RL,LL,V, LA, RA
- Waveform: 5 waves
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 0.05 Hz ~ 130 Hz
- CMRR (common mode rejection ratio): >90 dB
- Notch: 50 Hz/60 Hz (notch filter can be turn on/off manually)
- Differential input impedance: >5 MΩ
- Range of input signal: ±8mV (peak to peak value)
- Accuracy of input signal reconstruction: The error response and total frequency meet the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC13:2002, sec. 126.96.36.199.
- Potential tolerance of electrodes compensation: ±300 mV
- Auxiliary current (off-cables detection): Active electrode:<100 nA, Reference electrode:<900 nA
- Recovery time after defibrillation: <5 s
- Patient leakage current: <10 μA
- Scale signal: 1 mV (peak to peak value), accuracy ±5 %
- Noise: <30 μV PP
- Measurement range: ADU: 15 bpm ~ 300 bpm, PED: 15 bpm ~ 350 bpm
- Accuracy: ±1 % o ±1 bpm, whichever is greater
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Type of electrode: Suction cup, reusable.
- Measurement range: 0 ~ 100 %
- Resolution: 1 %
- Accuracy: 70 % ~ 100 %, 2 %, 0 % ~ 69 %
- Measurement range: 20 bpm ~ 300 bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- Accuracy: 3 bpm
- Data updating period: 1 s
- Sensor type: Clip
- Measurement method: Oscillometric
- Mode: Manual, Auto, Continuous
- Type of measurement: SYS, DIA, MAP, PR
- SYS: 40 mmHg ~ 270 mmHg
- DIA: 10 mmHg ~ 215 mmHg
- MAP: 20 mmHg ~ 235 mmHg
- Measurement range of cuff pressure: 0 mmHg ~ 300 mmHg
- Cuff type: Adult
- Maximum mean error: 1 mmHg
- Maximum standard deviation: +-5 mmHg
- Pressure resolution: 8 mmHg
- Adult: 120 s
- Typical measurement period: 20 s ~ 30 s (depending on HR/movement)
- Protection against overpressure: 297 mmHg ± 3 mmHg
- Initial inflation pressure: 160 mmHg ± 10 mmHg
- Measurement range: 40~240 bpm
- Accuracy: ±3 bpm or 3.5 %, whichever is greater
- ECG cable with 5 leads (RA, LR, RL, LL, V).
- Suction cup electrodes (6 units)
- Pulse oximetry sensor for adult.
- Temperature sensor.
- NIBP cuff adult.
- Extension cable for cuff.