Heart/pulse rate: it is measured with the parameters ECG, oximetry and non invasive blood pressure (NIBP).
- The monitor provides continuous processing of 5-lead ECG, with standard lead selections, and filtering from electrocautery discharge.
- The user can view up to 3 waveform channels simultaneously.
Oximetry: The oximetry parameter provides the continuous non-invasive monitoring of oxygen saturation (%SpO2) in the blood and pulse rate (PR).
Non invasive blood pressure (NIBP):
- The non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) parameter provides systolic, diastolic, and mean arterial blood pressure values, and heart rate.
- NIBP measurements can be made in automatic, manual, or STAT modes.
Respiratory rate (RR): The monitor provides respiration rate and Resp waveform by measuring the thoracic impedance between two ECG electrodes on the patient’s chest.
Temperature (TEMP): Two independent channels of temperature (T1 and T2) monitoring are available
- The monitor determines CO2 concentration in the breathing gases by measuring the amount of light absorbed by these gases.
- EtCO2 is display as a numerical value in millimeters of mercury (mmHg), percent (%), or kilopascals (kPa).
- In addition, a CO2 waveform (capnogram) may be displayed which is a valuable clinical tool that can be used to assess patient airway integrity and proper endotracheal tube placement.
- Respiration rate is calculated by measuring the time interval between detected breaths.
- The monitor has a high-resolution, high-contrast, color LCD display.
- It provides a continuous, real-time display of up to four waveforms.
- It also shows measured values, chronological data, measurement trends, alarm limits and patient information.
- The installed internal rechargeable battery is intended primarily for backup and switch-over use.
- Typical battery life is 2 to 5 years depending on usage.
- A fully charged battery will last 2 to 3.5 hours, depending on monitor usage.
- 7-inch diagonal high-resolution TFT (Thin Film Transistor) Active Matrix LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels.
- Work Status LED
- AC Power LED
- Battery Charge LED
- Battery Supply LED
- Alarm Silence LED
Alarm volume: 45dBA to 85 dBA at 1 meter distance (adjustable)
- Heart rate range: 20-350 bpm
- Heart rate accuracy: 2 bpm o ± 2% ((whichever is greater)
- QRS detection range: 0.5 to 5 mV
- Pace pulse detection: Amplitude: 2 mV to 700 mV
- Detection duration: 0.1 – 2.0
- Alarm ranges heart rate:
- High: 20-350 bpm and off
- Low: 20-350 bpm and off
- Heart rate averaging: Fixed 8 second averaging
- Lead selection: I, II, III, V, aVR, aVL, or aVF (5 lead)
- Display gain settings: X1/4, X1/2, X1, X2, X4
- Input range: -5.0 mV to +5.0 mV
- Frequency response: 0.05 Hz to 40 Hz
- Input impedance: > 5 Mohms differential, as required and tested per ANSI/AAMI EC-13.
- Leakage: < 10 uA
- Patient isolation: > 4000 VCA
- Display waveform: 120 Hz; 6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Update rate digits: 1 Hz
- SpO2 range: 0-100% Functional Saturation
- SpO2 accuracy:
- ± 2% @ 70-100%
- <70% unspecified
- Pulse rate range: 20-350 bpm
- Pulse rate accuracy: ± 2 bpm o ± 2% (whichever is greater)
- SpO2 alarm ranges:
- High: 50 – -100% and off
- Low: 50 – -100% and off
- Calibration: Factory calibrated over range 50% to 100% SpO2 using human blood samples to functional saturation.
Blood Pressure Measuring
- Method of measuring: Oscillometric with step-down deflation
- Range: Systolic: 40 to 270 mmHg
- Mean arterial: 30 to 220 mmHg
- Diastolic: 20 to 200 mmHg
- Pulse: 25 to 300 bpm
- NIBP accuracy: Algorithm based on human algorithm that meets or exceeds accuracy requirements of ANSI / AAMI SP10:1992 and 2002 standards for non-invasive blood pressure using the oscillometric method.
Inflation Pressure Settings
- Measurement time: 30 to 50 seconds (typical), 120 seconds maximum.
- Default Inflation Pressure:
- 120 mmHg – Adult
- 100 mmHg – Pediatric
- 90 mmHg – Neonatal
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- AUTO interval times: 2, 3, 5, 10, or 30 minutes, or 1, 2 hours 20-260 (in 1 mmHg steps), and off
- Alarm range: 25- 250 bpm, ± 2% or ± 3 bpm ((whichever is greater)
- Pulse rate accuracy: 251-300 bpm, ± 5%
Respiratory rate (RESP):
- Range: 0-120 breaths per minute (bpm)
- Accuracy: ±1 bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- RESP alarm range:
- High: 0-120 bpm (1 bpm steps) and off
- Low: 0-120 bpm (1 bpm steps) and off
- Channel: Two
- Range: 25-45ºC
- Accuracy: ± 0.2ºC plus the temperature sensor tolerance
- Resolution: 0.1ºC
- TEMP alarm range:
- High: 35.5-43.5ºC and off in 0.1 increments
- Low: 35.5-43.5ºC and off in 0.1 increments
- Sampling mode: Sidestream
- Measuring parameters: Respiration rate, EtCO2 and InsCO2.
- CO2 warm-up time: 10 seconds.
- Measurement range CO2: 0~150mmHg
- Respiration rate: 2~150bpm
- 0~40mmHg ±2mmHg
- 41~150mmHg ±10% of reading
- Resolution: 0.1mmHg
- Flow rate: 50 ml/min±10 ml/min
Supply requirements: AC input: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Width: 300 mm.
- Length: 180 mm.
- Height: 130 mm.
- Unit weight: 2 kg. approx.
- Total weight: 3.6 Kg. approx.
- 0 to 50ºC (operation)
- -40 to 75ºC (storage)
- 15 to 95% (operation)
- 10 to 95% (storage)
- Type of protection (against electric shock): CLASS I (internally powered)
- Mode of operation: Continuous
- Degree of protection (against ingress of liquids): IPX1, drip proof
- Degree of mobility: Portable
- Degree of protection (against electric shock): Type CF
- Safety requirements: EN60601-1:2002
- Vital signs monitor
- ECG cable 5 leads
- Temperature probe
- Reusable finger oximetry probe for adults
- NIBP tube with cuff adult 27-35 cm
- CO2 accessories
- Internal battery
- Power cable
- User manual
- Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.