- ECG and blood pressure should be measured in adults only.
- The data and results provided by this device are for pre-check screening purpose only and cannot be directly used for diagnostic or treatment.
*Please find demo video at the bottom of this description.
- Touch screen.
- Infrared temperature sensor.
- Internal SpO2 sensor.
- Off: the monitor is turned off or working in Standby Mode.
- Green: the monitor is turned on, and working normally; or when the battery is fully charged.
- Blue: the battery is being charged.
- Red and flash: the battery is low.
- Multi-functional connector: It connects with external SpO2 cable, ECG cable, or charging cable.
- Home, Power On/Off
- ECG right electrode: Use right thumb to press on it.
- ECG left electrode: Put it to your left palm, left abdomen or left knee.
- Neck stripe hole
- ECG back electrode: Use right forefinger or middle finger to press on it.
1. ECG (measurement with or without cable):
- Method A: Lead I, right hand to left hand
- Method B: Lead II, right hand to left abdomen
- Method C: Lead I, left wrist to right wrist
- Method D: Lead II, right wrist to left lower abdomen
2. Oximeter (SpO2): Measurement with or without cable
3. Temperature (thermometer)
4. Sleep Monitor
6. Spot Check: To check the health condition of a patient.
7. Reminder: Up to 6 reminder events can be set by user. You can add, edit and delete reminder events.
- Software language: English, Italian, French, German
- Date and time
- ECG waveform length
- ECG bandwidth
- Erasing data
- Factory reset
- Enabling/disabling Quick EC
- Enabling/disabling Voice Guide
- Temperature unit: Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- User management
- Identify software version
- Turn Bluetooth on/off
Degree protection against electrical shock: Type BF
- Temperature: 5 to 45°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 10% to 95%
- Pressure: 700 to 1060 hPa
- Degree of dust and water resistance: IP22
- Drop test: 1.0 m
- Size: 88 x 56 x 13 mm.
- Weight: Less than 80 g (main unit)
- Display: Checkme Pro/Plus/Pod: touch screen 2.7”, HD
- Connector: Micro D connector
- Wireless connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth dual mode, support 4.0 BLE
- Charge adapter input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charge adapter output: DC5V 1.0A
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery 560 mAh
- Battery run time: only daily check: > 1000 times
- Continuous sleep monitoring: > 12 hours
- Standby calendar mode: > 3 months
- Charge time: less than 2 hours to 90%
- Integrated ECG electrodes
- External ECG cable and electrodes
- Leads: Lead I, lead II
- Measurement mode: Episode, continuous
- Sampling rate: 500 Hz
- Sampling accuracy: 16 bit
- Display gain: 1.25mm/mV, 2.5mm/mV, 5mm/mV, 10mm/mV, 20mm/mV
- Sweep speed: 25 mm/s
- Bandwidth (external ECG cable, wide bandwidth): 0.05 to 40 Hz
- Electrode offset potential tolerance: ±300 mV
- HR measurement range: 30 to 250 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 lpm o ±2%, whichever is greater
- ST measurement range: -0.5 to +0.5 mV
- Measurement summary: Heart rate (heart rate is measured based on the average of every 5 to 30 QRS complexes), QRS duration, ST segment (only for measurement with external ECG cable, bandwidth mode set to wide), rythm analysis (regular ECG rythm, high heart rate, low heart rate, high QRS value, high ST value (only for measurement with external ECG cable, bandwidth mode set to wide), low ST value (only for measurement with external ECG cable, bandwidth mode set to wide), irregular ECG rythm, unable to analyse)
- Standards: the device meets the requirements of standard ISO 80601-2-61
- Measurement accuracy verification: The SpO2 accuracy has been verified in human experiments by comparing with arterial blood sample reference measured with a CO-oximeter. Pulse oximeter measurement are statistically distributed and about two-thirds of the measurements are expected to come within the specified accuracy range compared to CO-oximeter measurements.
- SpO2 range: 70% to 100%
- SpO2 accuracy (arms): 80-100%:±2%, 70-79%:±3%
- PR range: 30 to 250 bpm
- PR accuracy: ±2 lpm or ±2%, whichever is greater
- PI range: 0.5-15
- Measurement summary: SpO2, PR, PI, summary (Normal Blood Oxygen, Low Blood Oxygen, Unable to analyse).
Blood pressure variation:
- Measurement method: Cuff-free non-invasive technology
- Measurement summary: Percent of change or systolic pressure based on individual calibration coefficient
- Technique: Infrared body temperature
- Environment temperature: 16.0 to 40.0 °C
- Measurement site: Temple
- Measurement time: 3s
- Measurement range: 34.0 to 42.2 °C (94.0 to 108.0 °F)
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C or ±0.4°F
- Monitoring time: Up to 10 hours
- Data storage: Store SpO2 and pulse rate
- Measurement summary: Total duration, <90% STAT, Average saturation, Lowest saturation, Summary (No abnormal detected, blood oxygen drop detected, Unable to analyse).
- Range: 0 to 99999 steps
- Distance: 0.00 to 999.99 km
- Timer: 0 to 1999 minutes
- Calories: 0.00 to 9999.99 kcal
- Fat: 0.00 to 199.99 g
- No. of reminders: 6
- Reminder event: Wake up, Check me, Medicine, Self-define
- Data review: Graphic trend, list trend
- Waveform review: Full disclosure waveform
- Daily check: 100 pcs of records without audio memo
- ECG recorder: 100 pcs of records without audio memo
- Oximeter: 100 pcs of records
- Thermometer: 100 pcs of records
- Sleep record review: 5 pcs of records, 10 hours each record
- Operating system: IOS 7.0 or above, Android 4.0 or above
- IOS capability: iPhone 4s and models launched subsequently; iPad 3 and models launched subsequently
- Android capability: Mobile phone or ipad with Bluetooth 2.1 or above
- Functionality: Data export, data review, waveform replay, trend review, data sharing
- ECG cable with two leads, connector
- SpO2 finger sensor, 25 cm, FP-10
- USB charging cable, micro D with charging adapter
- ECG electrode, 10 pcs
- Neck strap
- Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.