Veterinary Vital Signs Monitor with ETCO2.
The vital signs monitor is intended for use in special procedures in laboratories or in a veterinary clinic where veterinary surveillance systems are needed.
Heart / pulse rate: It measures with the parameters ECG, oximetry and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP).
- The monitor provides the continuous process of 5 lead ECG, with standard derivation selection and filtering electrocautery discharge.
- You can display up to 3 channels of waveform simultaneously.
Oximetry: The oximetry parameter provides continuous noninvasive monitoring of oxygen saturation (% SpO2) in the arterial and pulse frequency (PR).
Noninvasive arterial pressure (NIBP):
- The noninvasive arterial pressure parameter (NIBP) provides values as systolic and diastolic blood pressure and average plus heart rate.
- NIBP measurements can be made automatically, manually or STAT.
Respiraty Rate (RR): The monitor provides respiratory rate and Resp wave form by measuring thoracic impedance between two ECG electrodes on the patient’s chest.
Temperature (TEMP): Includes two independent temperature control channels (T1 and T2).
- The monitor determins the concentration of CO2 in respiratory gases by measuring the amount of light absorbed by these gases.
- EtCO2 is displayed as a numeric value in millimeters of mercury (mmHg), percentage (%) or kilopascals (kPa).
- Furthermore, a CO2 waveform (capnography) can be viewed, a valuable clinical tool which may be used to assess the integrity of the patient´s airway and proper placement of the endotracheal tube.
- The respiratory frequency is calculated by measuring the time interval between the detected breaths.
- The monitor has a colour LCD screen with high resolution and high contrast.
- It provides a continuous, real-time image with up to 4 wave forms.
- It also shows the measured values, historical data, measurement trends, alarm limits and patient information.
- The internal rechargeable battery is primarily intended for backup and switching use.
The expected life of the battery is 2-5 years, depending on its use.
A fully charged battery will last 2 to 3.5 hours depending on the usage of the monitor.
You can select patient type:
7 inches high resolution, active matrix flat screen (TFT: Thin Film Transistor).
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels.
- LED working status
- LED AC power
- LED battery charger
- LED battery supply
- LED alarm silence
Alarm volume: 45dBA to 85 dBA, at 1 metre distance (adjustable).
Heart rate range: 20-350 lpm
Accuracy of heart rate: 2 lpm or ± 2% (whichever is greater)
QRS detection range: 0,5 to 5 mV
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Amplitude: 2 mV to 700 mV
- Detection length: 0,1 – 2,0
- Alarm heart rate ranges:
- High: 20-350 lpm and off
- Low: 20-350 lpm and off
- Average heart rate: 8 seconds fixed as average
- Lead selection: I, II, III, V, aVR, aVL, or aVF (5-lead)
- Gain display settings: X 1/4, X1/2, X1, X2, X4
- Input range: -5,0 mV to +5,0 mV
- Frequency response: 0,05 Hz to 40 Hz
- Input impedance: Differential > 5 Mohms, as required and tested by ANSI/AAMI EC-13.
- Leakage: < 10 uA
- Isolation of patients: > 4000 VCA
- Waveform display: 120 Hz; 6.25, 12.5, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Frequency digits update: 1 Hz
- SpO2 range: 0-100% functional saturation
- SpO2 accuracy:
- 70-100% ± 2%
- <70% unspecified
- Pulse frequency range: 20-350 lpm
- Pulse frequency accuracy: ± 2 lpm or ± 2% (whichever is greater)
- SpO2 alarm range:
- High: 50 – -100% and off
- Low: 50 – -100% and off
- Calibration: Factory calibrated SpO2 range of 50% to 100% using human blood samples to a functional saturation.
- Blood pressure measurement
- Measurement method: Oscillometric with reducing deflation
- Range: Systolic: 40 a 270 mmHg
- Blood average: 30 to 220 mmHg
- Diastolic: 20 to 200 mmHg
- Pulse: 25 to 300 lpm
- NIBP accuracy: Algorithm based on human algorithm that meets or exceeds the accuracy requirements of standards ANSI / AAMI SP10:1992 and 2002 for non-invasive blood pressure using the oscillometric method.
- Inflation pressure setting.
- Measurement time: 30 to 50 seconds (typical), 120 seconds maximum
- Inflation pressure preset:
- 200 mmHg – Cat
- 150 mmHg – Dog
- 120 mmHg – Horse
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- AUTO time interval: 2, 3, 5, 10, or 30 minutes, or 1, 2 hours 20-260 (in steps of 1 mmHg), and off
- Alarm range: 25- 250 lpm, ± 2% or ± 3 lpm (whichever is greater)
- Pulse frequency accuracy: 251-300 lpm, ± 5%
Respiratory rate (RESP):
- Range: 0-120 breaths per minute (rpm)
- Accuracy: ±1 rpm
- Resolution: 1 rpm
- RESP alarm range:
- High: 0-120 rpm (1 rpm steps) and off
- Low: 0-120 rpm (1 rpm steps) and off
- Channel: Two
- Range: 25-45ºC
- Accuracy: ± 0.2ºC plus tolerance of the temperature sensor
- Resolution: 0.1ºC
- TEMP alarm range:
- High: 35.5-43.5ºC and deactivated in 0.1 increments
- Low: 35.5-43.5ºC and deactivated in 0.1 increments
- Sampling mode: Secondary
- Measurements parameters: Respiratory rate, EtCO2 and InsCO2.
- CO2 warm up time: 10 seconds.
- Measuring range:
- CO2: 0~150mmHg
- Respiratory rate: 2~150bpm
- 0~40mmHg ±2mmHg
- 41~150mmHg ±10% reading
- Resolution: 0.1mmHg
- Flow rate: 50 ml/min±10 ml/min
Power requirements: AC input: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Width: 300 mm.
- Length: 180 mm.
- Height: 130 mm.
- Weight equipment: 2 kg approx.
- Weight total: 3.6 kg approx.
- From 0 to 50 0C (operation)
- From -40 to 75 0C (storage)
- From 15 to 95% (operation)
- From 10 to 95% (storage)
Protection type (againt electrocutions): CLASS I (internal power supply)
Operation mode: Continuous
- Degree of protection (against liquid ingress): IPX1, drip proof
- Degree of mobility: Portable
Degree of protection (against electrocutions): Type CF
- Safety requirements: EN60601-1:2002
- Veterinarian vital signs monitor
Extension cord SpO2 + 2 oximetry sensors
- Cable, ECG, 5-lead + 5 clamps
- NIBP tube with:
- NIBP cuff, large, 7-13 cm (horses)
- NIBP cuff, medium, 6-11 cm (dogs)
- NIBP cuff, small, 4-8 cm (cats)
- Rectal temperature probe
- Accessories for CO2
- Internal battery
- Power cable
- User manual
- Directive CE 93/42 on Medical Products.